Epilogue(Final Part);

A/N: This is it guys! Brace yourselves. I'm hugging you all through my iPad screen.(Laptop is playing up again).

P.s: listen to Sam Smith - Life Support on low volume just for a cute effect :)

x x
_________________

- - 5 years(or so) later - -

Holly's POV

"Jacob please stop- Jacob!" I call watching the nearly six year old child chasing after his three year old sister.

When Jacob caught her she started laughing whilst I cringed praying he wouldn't drop her.

"Relax babe," Harry laughs beside me kissing my shoulder.

"I can't, if he runs into the sea with her and drops her.. you can drown in a puddle of water you know Harry."

He smirks standing up, I watch as he walks down the beach and picks up a very happy Scarlett walking back over to me.

After the miscarriage the months after it were horrendous, I never thought I'd have another child again, or even think of having another. But two years down the line when I finally had my confidence back I sat down with Harry and told him I was ready again.

Then Scarlett Hope Styles was born. We knew her middle name had to be Hope whatever we chose to name her, during my pregnancy with her all I did was hope and wish for it all to go successfully - and it did.

"Daddy drop me," Scarlett giggles as they near me, I smile up at them both, the hot Thai sun beating down on us.

"Let me lotion you up again." I say grabbing my bag as Harry plops the giggling toddler on my sun lounger before looking out for Jacob. "Harry can you put lotion on Jacob please?" I ask handing him a bottle. He nods before running down the beach to fetch our ever so adventurous son.

"Jacob got me mummy."

I smile as I rub in some lotion into the back of Scarlett's back. I thought going on holiday abroad would be stressful with two children but they'd behaved so well so far. Thankfully the paps hadn't found out the location of our holiday, they were obsessed with Harry. He'd hit it big, real big. Singing for movies, attending the Grammy's and winning two.

He was doing really well.

We'd bought a home in London and LA. The children preferred LA life but I refused to live there permanently.

My blog took off landing me in deals with various magazines that I now write for, I also get to attend different events so then I am able to write about them - those who sponsor me to write pay me for the amount of attention I being them, it can be quite confusing actually.

"Are you enjoying holiday?" After Harry's last tour he'd booked to send us on a surprised holiday to Thailand, and although it's a beautiful country, the heat makes the children far too tired.

"Yes mummy, will you come in the sea?"

I turn her around and start doing her extra red cheeks. "I think we should head inside soon, I don't want you to get sunstroke."

She looks at me as if to say 'what the hell is that?!' And plays with the towel.

"I don't want lotion!" Screams Jacob as Harry fireman lifts him to the sun lounger.

"Jacob you either put lotion on or go inside," I confront.

"I'll go inside I don't like it here,"

I roll my eyes. "You're being dramatic now. Some children would love to come here, don't be spoilt."

Jacob sulks with his back to me whilst Harry puts lotion on his back.

"All done princess." I smile as she climbs into my lap and rests her head against my shoulder. "Tired?" I ask.

She shakes her head and stands back up going over to Jacob. "Race you to the sea?"

"No, not yet." Jacob pouts. "Wait!"

Scarlett listens to her brother and waits, the second Harry's finished putting lotion on him the two run into the sea together.

"Aren't we lucky?" Harry asks laying beside me on his lounger.

I smile looking over at him. "So lucky,"

"I'm in Thailand with my wife and two children," He shakes his head. "Unreal, seems unreal."

"Why does it?"

He licks his lips. "I never imagined I'd ever be so lucky to have all of this."

"I never thought I'd get married," I laugh. "I thought I'd stay miserable and end up with fifty cats,"

"But you didn't,"

I kiss him. "I didn't,"

"Is there anything you regret?" He asks watching me intently.

I shake my head. "Not one thing, whatever we've been through together or separate, it's what lead us up to being here, in this moment, right now."

"I don't regret anything either,"

"Not even a few shirts you've worn?" I smirk. "I mean.. flamingos..really Haz?"

"I was styled alright?"

"So you didn't get a choice?" I laugh as he remains silent knowing I was right.

"I wouldn't change anything,"

"Me either," I sigh happily.

"Do you think we'll stay this happy forever?" He asks watching Jacob pour sand into the sea out of his bucket.

"I hope so, I really do."

He kisses me again and smiles, his eyes watching my entire face. "I love you stupid amounts Holly Styles,"

"I love you too, Harry Styles."

What I've learnt is that, in life we belong to people, we belong in their photographs, in their memories and in their hearts, because sometimes - that's all we really have. The idea of belonging to someone, to someone who tells us they need us just as much as we need them. That is the meaning of life; to feel loved and to give it back and nothing else, because in my opinion everything else does not matter, everything else is just a map that may lead us to a hole filled with a quiet desert.

The End.