Chapter 22;

Harry's POV

Today was the day, the day Holly was let out of hospital, after being in for nearly three months she was finally out, and returning to my place.

I helped her through my door although she refused, she was on crutches - her ankle still healing from the break.

She makes her way into the lounge, sitting on the sofa and sighing happily. "I'm so glad to be home," She smiles.

I swallow guiltily. "Good to have you back.. I'll just take your things upstairs."

When I make my way back downstairs again she's in the kitchen balancing on her good leg making herself a tea.

"You don't have my tea," She pouts.

"I know, I'll go shopping later on, why don't i do that and you go rest?"

She shakes her head. "I'm fine making a tea Harry."

I sigh just wanting to help her out. "Okay,"

"Where's Harly?" She asks looking around.

"At your place, remember? She's being looked after though.. don't worry." I lie..it's kind of true kind of a lie, only she's actually with James in New York who still thinks he has a girlfriend. He knows she's awake but hasn't been able to come back over due to work, I've yet to tell him that she doesn't remember him..

She smiles stirring her tea. "Thank you for letting me stay, I don't want to be a burden or anything.."

"You're not a burden." I kiss her cheek.

She sighs looking down, her expression changing.

"What?" I frown. "What is it?"

"You only ever kiss me on my cheek."

"I.."

"Is there something wrong? Should I not be here? I know I don't remember what I should but Harry.. I'm trying."

I hug her. "I know, it can't be easy."

"I love you Harry."

I close my eyes as I rest my head on hers, although I had longed for her to say that this past year.. hearing her say it now only hurt.

"I love you too, Holly."

Holly's POV

"Fired? You were fired?!"

"I don't understand either, but apparently company policy." I roll my eyes.

"What are you going to do?"

I shrug. "Who knows Gem, Eleanor knows someone who may have a job but I can't get my hopes up, can I?"

Gemma and I sit in silence. "Does Harry know?"

I nod. "There's not much he can do or say, this sucks." I groan.

"You'll find a job, you're so good at a lot of things, plus you have a university degree behind you, you'll find a job in no time." Gemma promises.

I gasp realising I just had another flashback.

"You okay babe?" Harry frowns walking in from the kitchen, he had oven gloves on his hands.

"I just had another flashback, I was fired?"

He sits beside me, "You were yes, but you got another job.. with a magazine.."

"Oh.." I smile. "Right."

"It's okay," He hugs me. "It's going to take some time to adjust to all of this, for you and for me."

"We'll get through this right?" I ask.

"Of course."

Another kiss to my cheek.

I was starting to think that maybe Harry and I's relationship wasn't everything it seemed, that before this all happened we weren't in such a great place.

When he returns to the kitchen my phone vibrates on the coffee table I pick it up only to realise it's not my phone but Harry's.

He has two texts, one from Gemma and one from someone named Rachel.

Rachel: Are you really just going to ignore me? Pretend these past few months meant nothing?

Gemma: Have you told her yet? Or at least attempted to?

I sit back, placing his phone down feeling like I'd been punched in the guts. He was seeing someone else behind my back, and not only that Gemma who I considered a close friend, also knew about it.

I just wished my brain would hurry up and remember everything.