[3] Girl From Nowhere

CHAPTER 3
"Girl From Nowhere"

The clip shows a girl na mukhang may tumulak sa kaniya galing sa 2nd floor ng building. Then she accidentally hit the alarm during her fall, di rin naman masyadong mataas ang pinanggalingan niya but the look of a scared and horrified expression never fails to exist. From that, the alarm began to rang and produced weird noises.

"Mamatay kayo, mamatay tayong lahat, mamatay tayooo!" She shouted in hysterical uneasiness.

The girl tried to stopped the device but she fails, because of some dislocated pieces.

Instead she left, and about a minute she cameback together with the Academy's Staff and Technician.

The expert shutdown the alarm and fixed the broken pieces. It takes almost 7 minutes before it is finally done along with the installation of grill around it's surface to avoid future destruction.

In just some more minute we arrived at the place, the time they also left without even noticing our arrival.

"Anong mga pinagsasabi niya?" Dylan voice out in disbelief as we ended the clip.

"Mamatay kayo?" Henry recall some line the girl shouted.

"Ano ang ibig niyang sabihin don?" Dylan is full of confusion and so am I.

"I can't see the one who pushed her." Henry tried to find some wide range clip to see the suspect of her fall but then he can't.

"Baka tama ka, mukhang may mental problem siguro 'tong babaeng to!" Dylan sighed.

I just listen to their conversation without even uttering any words. They have the idea, some instances might be true. But then the case is still undefined if it is related to the threats I've received.

Maybe the one who pushed her, but who? I need to find out the factuality sooner or later.

Who the hell push that damn girl that lead panic attack around the Academy? Even the CCTV doesn't have the footage. What the hell is that thing?

'Mamatay kayo, mamatay tayong lahat, mamatay tayooo!'

What is she talking about? Is she insane? I must talk to that girl before anything else.

Damn, freak!

Serenity's Point of View

Lunch break na kaya narito kami ngayon nina  Quinn at Lily sa cafeteria para umorder ng makakain.

Nga pala tungkol sa alarm na 'yon kanina ay dahil lang pala nagmalfunction ang device kaya ito tuloy-tuloy na tumunog at gumawa ng weird sounds.

Inanounce ito ng admin lately sa harapan ng mga nakalinyang estudyante to prevent the panic.

Kasabay no'n ang pagpaliban nang natitirang oras para sa klase at nagpasiya na lamang ng maagang lunch break.

Kinabahan talaga ako sa tunog ng alarm na 'yon. Mapapaisip ka nalang kung anong meron do'n, di pa naman lunch break, wala rin namang lindol, malabo rin na may sunog dahil expected ang fire alarm ng Academy ang tutunog. Maaari rin namang may armadong pumasok kaso sa sobrang higpit ng security dito ay malabo rin namang mangyari.

"Horsy ikaw nalang umorder please. I'm so pagod and stress na kasi. Super daldal ng alarm eh, to the highest energy." Pagod na pagkasabi ni Quinn.

"Okay! But can you please stop calling me Horsy!" May pagkaseryosong saad ni Lily.