Getting closer and keeping distance

Kim's POV
I walked into the room after conducting a few
"under the table" deals. When I walked in I heard the bathroom door shut and lock. Was he still scared of me? Ugh, not only did I somewhat force him to stay in the same room as me but I practically locked him in here. Way to go Kim. You messed up again. I noticed all his stuff gone, guess he put it all away.

3rd POV
Kim walked up to the bathroom door lightly knocking on it

KIM: " hey? Everything ok?"

AD: " y-yeah...."

KIM: " can you come out I need to talk to you about a few things"

AD: " .....sure...."

3rd POV
Adrien walked out of the bathroom with a nervous expression.

KIM: " I heard one of my guards say that you tried to leave the room, is that true?"

AD; " yeah, but it was only to look around I didn't- " Adrien was interrupted by an abrupt and straightforward voice.

KIM: " YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED!" Adrien look startled and took a step back.

Adrien's POV
It was then I was reminded he wasn't my friend he was the person who kidnapped me and held me hostage, this situation made me want to leave even more but where do I go? Back to Luka? No.... I can't ruin his life with a baby on top of everything.

Kim's POV
I noticed him take a step back darn it. Again Kim! It seems all I do is hurt him or make him scared how do I fix this ? So I tell him who I am ? No he would just think im a weirdo for remembering.

KIM: " sigh.... ok you can look around as long as you have one of the maids accompany you"

AD: " all right "

Adrien's POV
I walked out of the room quickly pulled away by a maid and immediately started the tour. She was stuck up and way too fast for me to keep up, she was nothing like the maids Luka had that were gentle and kind. She showed me around the entire place only to lock me back up in the room I was originally in. A few hours later I decided to take a walk hopefully no one would find me. I walked along the halls only to see a bunch of men in Kim's, what I'm guessing office?

???: " should we take him out boss?"

???: " it'll be quick and easy no traces lacy behind, we can bury the body near the lake no one would look there"

KIM: " sounds good but wait until tomorrow night"

Adrien's POV
TAKE SOMEONE OUT???? Did they mean me? We're they going to kill me? and was Kim the one who organized this? I need to leave now. I rushed to get my things back in the room and tried to sneak past everyone. It's pretty late so no one should be awake. " I'm so stupid for every trusting him, this was such a mistake" I made it out threw the back exit only to catch a downtown bus. Where do I go? Who do I stay with?

Luka's POV
It's been days since I seen him, his golden hair green eyes and my mind keeps going everywhere. I can't concentrate on anything. Juleka arrived a few days ago and practically forced me out of doing any work and only concentrating on finding Adrien. She's even spoken to father but he won't say anything so I'm stuck here. All I need is someone to have him accounted for anyone.

Kim's POV
Our business meeting finished late and so I was a little off guard. My men took it upon themselves to devise a plan to get rid of one of our big competitors. It was in my best interest so I let it slide I normally hate murder as that's what my father would do but. This guy was the worst of the worst he cared about no one but himself and abused women and children, so getting rid of him would just make the world a better place. I walked into the room only to see Adrien not there, did he here me coming and hide in the bathroom again? Must be. I held my gun out putting it in my drawer only to see the old photo I had of him. It's been.... moved? Did he see it and touch it? And if he had, does he remember me.....?

Author here hope you enjoyed this part stay tuned for the next chapter! Also I was supposed to post this chapter 3 days ago but was surprised by a family members with a trip so sorry! But I'll be sure to post the next part very soon! Bye guys hope to see you in the next chapter!