The banquet - The beginning

LF= Luka's father ( just about of clarification idk his name )

Adrien's POV
After being dragged out by Luka we simply went to bed. He obviously had something on his mind he wasn't sharing. I could tell by the way he felt so distant. We woke up the next morning only to get dressed and immediately rushed into the car with Alfred. I was still half asleep as we left around 5 AM to be early. I leaned my head over Luka's chest and could feel his heartbeat. It was slow and calming and out my right hack to sleep like a lullaby. When I woke up again it was close to 7 ish and Luka was carrying me into a hotel. Once again like the ball they all immediately bowed to him. I've gotten used to this type of thing by now so it couldn't phase me but it's still made me nervous. I'd they treated Luka this way, how did they treat his father?

3rd POV
Luka and Adrien arrived in a grand suite and he plopped Adrien's down on the bed only to jump on top of him predator style and catch Adrien off guard now fully awake.

LU: " well, you were awake this whole time you could have let me put you down" he smirked

AD: " would you have really put me down though?" I said laughing

LU: " probably not" he slid his head down ( not there you perverts🤗) only to lay on Adrien's chest

LU: " I wish I could lay down forever"

AD: " I guess I'm the only one who gets to see the bad boy alpha act like this huh?" I smiled softly and while patting his head

LU: " yeah I guess you are" I could feel how tired he was but knew I'd he wasn't on schedule it would cause problems for him and his father as well as his reputation .

AD: " as tired as we Botha re I think we should get up and settle in that way we'll have enough time to prepare for the banquet" Luka slowly got up and and smiled

LU: " yeah we should thanks for reminding me, and you also have a busy day"

AD: " I do?"

LU: " your going out with Maid 1 to pick out clothing"

AD: " I see well I should get going then and you have to meet up with your father don't you before the ball ?"

LU: " yeah I do I'll see you later though, make sure to wear the ribbon I gave you ok? "

AD: " I will" Luka gave me a kiss goodbye as he dashed away in a hurry it made me chuckle a little.

Luka's POV
I had to meet my father for the first time in a while, Juleka will be meeting him later today as she is preparing for the ball herself, I'm just anxious my father has always been a mysterious guy. I walked into his office only to see him waiting patiently no expression on his face.

LU: " hello father"

LF: " it's been a while son , hope all is well at home"

LU: " it is, how is everything at the company"

LF: " you and I both know that's not why I've asked you here, but I'd your genuinely asking it's going well" Luka's face hardened hearing those words, his father took a pause before speaking again.

LF: " I'm here to talk about that maid boy you brought into our household, more specifically that you've taken a liking to him, not only are you "dating" a maid but a male as well? What would the other companies think? Unless there was another reason behind all this,... say he has something of value you to him?" Luka turned even more sour his face getting angrier by the seconds as his father could clearly tell.

LU: " what exactly do you mean?"

LF: " don't play coy with me, is he or is he not an omega?"

LU: " I don't see why that's important"

LF: " well then maybe I'll just do some investigating of my own"

LU: " don't you dare touch him, I have no idea if this was the real reason why you brought me here or not but I'm not gonna just let you take away what's mine"

LF: " very well, I'll tolerate this behaviour for now but expect repercussions to your actions today"

3rd POV
Luka storms off slamming the doors behind him he then proceeds to enter a meeting with the party arranger.  ( not relevant- party planner meet up)

Adrien's POV
It's been a few hours since this whole outfit picking things and this designer Nathaniel has gotten me in every outfit possible, I've tried on every outfit you can imagine until he pulls out a magnificent dress. ( dresses are gender neutral and I stand by that don't judge- also photo is after this paragraph 🙃🤗) it was a beautiful red cocktail dress with black heels even Maid 1 agreed it was the one for me.

I wore the ribbon Luka had given me and got my makeup and hair done right afterwards

I wore the ribbon Luka had given me and got my makeup and hair done right afterwards. My look was done all I had to do now was to show it off to Luka that is after I find him.
( he's a model so he already knows how to walk in heels as well as proper etiquette for banquets)

Author here! Hope you enjoyed this part stay tuned for the next chapter! Also I plan on making about 2-3 parts of the banquette scene so stay tuned for the juicy parts! Lots of drama to come! 😏