13*

Eleanor's P.O.V.~

"Eleanor!" someone called out loudly from behind me. I turned around abruptly stopping in my tracks on my way to Bucky's house to see Eliza my older sister running towards me.

"Hey, Eliza!" I said smiling at her calmly. I'd just told her about Wyatt fifteen minutes ago before deciding that I needed my best friend to talk to. So there I was on my way.

"Oh my god thank goodness you hadn't gotten too far!" She said stopping in front of me putting her hands on her knees as she tried to regain her breathe.

"Is something wrong?" I asked concerned for my sister.

"I need to talk to you." She said finally standing up straighter. "I was wrong."

"About what?" I asked genuinely confused.

"About everything. It's not your fault that you like Wyatt and it's not your fault that Wyatt likes you." Eliza said smiling at me happily as tears formed in her eyes. "I was so foolish for making you break up with him, and I'm so sorry if I ruined everything. But please, go get him back."

I stared at Eliza completely confused. Did she want me to date Wyatt? The guy she liked? Did she not like him anymore? Or did she just want me to be happy? I'm guessing it was the happy thing because she smiled at me happily clearing her throat before continuing to speak.

"I really mean it, Ella. I made a mistake you can't control who you like or who likes you. I shouldn't have a say in that. Now go find Wyatt and be happy!" Eliza said smiling at me.

What was going on? Did Eliza just tell me to go find Wyatt? I think she did! She did! I couldn't honestly believe what I was hearing. I was going to get my boyfriend back! We were going to be happy and together forever! But then I remember Eliza. I looked into her eyes as if looking for the answer to the question I was about to ask her.

"What about you?" I asked nervously.

"I'll be fine. I'll get over him and besides, I had other guys in my thoughts." Eliza responded winking with a smirk on her face.

"Now go find Wyatt!"

I smiled at her one last time before confidently turning in my heel towards the other direction, and beginning to sprint. Wyatt had told me he'd be at the school after our date for his science club meeting. Yeah. He's cute and he likes science it's adorable! I raced as fast as I could through ZOmbie Town running past friends and neighbors until I reached the outskirts of the town. Wyatt would be just down the street.

And I could tell him that we could be together. That we could be happy and go on dates, and we could be the wolf and the zombie, and everything would be perfect. My sister would be happy and I would be happy and everything would be perfect.

I spotted Seabrook Highschool from a distance as I began to speed up not once slowing down as I approached the school. I pulled open the front doors of Seabrook High running inside quickly as I looked around. Which room had Wyatt said that he'd be in?

Think Eleanor thinks! Wasn't it the second floor B chemistry lab? Yeah, it was! I quickly dashed up the stairs as fast as possible once IU reached the top of the stairs I turned the right corner spotting the open door at the end of the hall. I dashed as fast as possible not slowing down in the slightest.

Once I reached that door I'd talk to Wyatt. I'd sort everything through and we'd be dating again. We'd be happy and we'd be perfect together again. I truthfully couldn't be more excited at this moment as I continued to run down that hall not stopping until I was standing right in front of the open door.

I took a quick deep breath before stepping inside the room. I spotted QWyatt talking with Bree as they worked on a chemical substance. He carefully poured a bit of a mixture into his other beaker, watching as the new substance bubbled. But she turned around smiling at me. He placed the beakers down, as I called out to him.

"Wyatt!"