5*

Eleanor's P.O.V.~

I still couldn't believe that Wyatt had asked me out! I mean the cutest werewolf ever was into me! How awesome was that! I was so lucky! To be hornets the moment I'd seen him approaching me outside of Seabrook High I knew that I liked him and here I was 2 weeks later getting all giddy because the boy just asked me out!

I was currently on my way home, with Wyatt by my side. He'd insisted on walking me home saying that a god boyfriend loved to walk his girlfrined. Which of course me even giddier inside than I was before. I mean he called me his girlfriend! I was Wyatt Lykensen's girlfriend! And to be honest we were both pretty popular so the moment that Bucky found out it seemed that we immediately were named the school's most popular couple.

"How are you, pup?" Wyatt asked squeezing my hand.

"I'm great," I said blushing at the nickname as I squeezed his hand back looking up into his eyes. "You?"

"Perfect, now that I'm here with you," Wyatt said laughing as he bumped his shoulder against mine making me laugh.

"You are such a sap!" I said laughing as we entered Zombie Town, my long time home.

"You love it," Wyatt said winking as I laughed up at him.

"Who told you that?" I asked smirking.

"You did when you accepted to go out with me." He said laughing as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"Sadly I do like it," I muttered making Wyatt burst out laughing.

"I knew it!" He said laughing as we approached my front door. "I'll text you."

"Good," I said smiling up at Wyatt as we stood on top of my front steps. "See you," I said smiling as I stood up on my tippy toes.

And just like that Wyatt and I were kissing outside of my house on my porch. He had his hands wrapped around my waist, as I had my arms wrapped around his neck. I smiled into the kiss as our eyes both flew shut savoring the moment that we shared together on my front steps. I liked this. I liked this a lot. Wyatt was a great kisser, as we kissed slowly and passionately. This was my first kiss. I just shared my first kiss with the first guy I really, really liked! We broke apart for air a moment later smiling at each other brightly.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school," Wyatt said letting go of me.

"Yeah! Bye!" I said waving at Wyatt as he walked away heading towards the Zombie Town forest entrance.

"Best day ever!" I sang happily pulling my keys out of my pocket putting it into the lock.

I unlocked the door stepping over the threshold happily, as I spotted Eliza sitting in the living room with a laptop on her lap. I really wanted to tell, her about Wyatt! I was so excited and I really wanted to talk to someone at the moment. Besides she was my sister this was what sisters do! They talk about boys for hours!

"Eliza!" I sang happily stepping into the living room with my backpack hanging loosely from my shoulders.

"Yeah?" Eliza asked confusedly looking up.

"Today was literally the best day ever!" I said skipping over to the couch to sit beside her throwing my backpack down onto the ground beside my feet.

"And why is that?" She asked confusedly.

"Somebody asked me out! somebody I really, really like!" I said smiling happily, but my smile quickly dropped as a look of panic swept over my sister's face.

Was something wrong with her? Had said something wrong? I really hope that I didn't. We might not get along but I don't want to make my sister, mad. I sighed as Eliza put on a fake smile and began to talk.

"Well, I have this secret I've been wanting to tell you," Eliza said smiling happily making me smile back.

This was so exciteign I've always wanted Eliza snd I to confide in each other but we never did. We just never got along enough for that, but here we were on the couch confiding in each other! This was so amazing! I'd never felt so close to my sister in my entire life!