11*

Eleanor's P.O.V.~

"Sure tell me anything," Wyatt said smiling at me, as I frowned letting go of him a bit.

"I really, really like you," I whispered looking at the ground. "But I don't think we should be together anymore.

"Why?" Wyatt asked me calmly, though I could tell that he was hurt.

"Believe me it's not your fault it's just my sister, really likes you," I said sighing before continuing my thought. "When she found out that I was dating you she got mad that I'd betrayed her," I said recalling that horrible night that we fought.

"We had a huge fight and now we don't even talk to each other," I said sighing as I looked at Wyatt whose expression was unreadable.

"After thinking about it for a while, I came to the conclusion that if we ever want to talk to each other again and be great sisters, I'd have to break up with you," I said looking back up at Wyatt as he nodded.

"I get it." He said clearing his throat. "We can still be friends though right?" Wyatt asked hopefully.

"For sure," I said smiling as I wrapped my arms around his torso, placing my head in his chest.

"You know what you just did, just made me like you more." He said smiling down at me, as we stood there together in our skates at the roller rink.

"How so?" I asked smiling up at him as he kissed my forehead.

"Well, you seem quite loyal to your sister. I find that really sweet." He said grinning happily.

"Thanks," I said smiling as we broke apart.

"No problem," Wyatt said smiling as he began skatign away carefully.

I laughed smiling at him as I skated gracefully towards him as he still carefully skated beside me. I laughed as he stumbled a bit grabbing his arm to steady him laughing happily. We hung out for about an hour happily laughing together as we skated around the rink together. Wyatt only feels about twenty times.

"So what do you want to eat," Wyatt asked as we carefully stumbled out of the rink and onto the plush carpeted ground of the large room.

"A taco!" I said happily as we both skated carefully towards the restaurant area, for some food.

"So you seem to like these, what did you call them- tacos?" Wyatt said confused. "What is a taco?" He asked skating carefully alongside me.

"Oh my god, you have got to have one!" I said happily. "It's basically a thin piece of bread filled with beef, lettuce, tomato, shredded cheese, and some onion!" I said cheerfully as we stopped in front of the food booth.

"Hi! Can we have to tacos?" Wyatt asked smiling, as he took out his leather wallet.

"Sure, soft or hard shell?" The server asked.

"Shell?" Wyatt asked looking down at me confusedly.

"Both soft please!" I said smiling as the server as Wyatt handed him the right amount of money.

"I'll bring your order over to your table as soon as it's ready." The server said smiling as Wyatt and I began skatign over to an empty table close to the booth.

"So are taco's any good?" Wyatt asked smiling at me.

"They are the best things to ever be invented, I mean I have no idea what I'd do without them!" I said laughing as I began to feel a horrible feeling in my stomach.

"What's wrong? You don't seem well." Wyatt said putting a hand on top of mine as I looked up at him.

"Nothing's wrong. I just. Well, I-" And just like a hat, I shut up. I didn't know where I was going with this. All I knew was that I was so thankful that he wasn't mad about me breaking up with him. I smiled up at him trying to find the words to thank him. To thank him for being the most perfect and understanding guy ever.

"I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for being so understanding and kind about all of this. And I'm just so glad that you still want to ber friends. I don't know what I'd do if I lost both you and Eliza." I said smiling a small but genuine smile.

"Of course. I'd do anything for you."