Chapter 12

This book is so popular, THANK YOU!! Lol, also, I'm gonna delete a few books of mine, such as "What lurks in the Shadows" and "the moonlight"

(Y/n)'s POV

I groaned, throwing my head back, and closing my eyes. It's a Saturday night, and I'm home alone. Fun.

Standing up, I fixed my hair, and adjusted my (f/c) pajama shirt. The ONE time I want my stalkers to be around and they're not. I stalked into the kitchen, tearing the fridge open, and holding the most glorious thing to my chest. Chicken nuggets.

"Oh my love!" I exclaimed dramatically, "you are all I need in life!"

Closing the fridge, I opened the microwave, and popped my nuggets in. Then made my way back to the living room to watch CrankThatFrank. (I love Frank. >w<) 

The microwave went off. I slid across my floor, gracefully sliding face first into the door. After recovering from my fight with the door, I walked through it, just barely escaping with a bleeding nose. I'll get you next time, Bethany.

???'s POV

I watched her run around her house, eventually sliding straight into a door. It looked like she yelled at the door, before kicking it open, and hurrying into the kitchen.

Facepalming, I resumed my stalking, watching her flip the bird at the door. The girl seemed to be eating something, but I couldn't see what. Then, I sent her a message.

(Y/n)'s POV

As I was enjoying my 'peaceful' evening, I received a message from an unknown number.

???

You look great in those clothes, (Y/n).

Apparently not human.

Bitch

Who is you???

???

You don't need to know.

Apparently not human.

Wtf

Leave me and my children alone

???

Children?

Apparently not human

Surprisingly, this isn't the weirdest thing that's happened to me.

Bye dude.

(Apparently not human has left the chat. Reasoning, "FUCK YOUUUUU!")

~~~

That's it for now, lol. I promise I'll update a better chapter soon. Bye beans.