Chapter 11

1.05K reads!?
HOLY SHIT! IM SQUEALING.
THANK YOUUUUUUU!!

~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

Liu and I have become very close. It's hard to think that he's a murderer, and honestly, I don't want to think about it. Don't get me wrong, he IS my soulmate, I just don't like that thought.

I've heard nothing from Slender about me, and nothing out of the ordinary has happened.

At the moment, I was walking up the front steps to my brother's house. He'll know what to do... right?

I knocked on the door, and waited as Alissa answered the door. "Hey Al!" I greeted, picking Augi up. "Is Jake here?"

"Huh? Oh yeah! Come on in." She opened the door more so I could come in, I put Augi down, and headed to the living room.

Jake sat on the couch watching the news. I sat beside him, took the remote, and switched off the TV. "Jake... I have something important to tell you."

He raised an eyebrow, "What's up?"

I took a deep breath, "MYSOULMATEISAMURDERERANDIDONTKNOWWHATTODO."

"Words (Y/n)! Words!"

"My uh- soulmate is a.. murderer...?"

His eyes widened, and he stood up slowly. "(Y-(Y/n).. behind you." He whispered.

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around. Standing behind me was Slender and Laughing Jack. "O-Oh heyyyyyyy Slender!" I laughed nervously. "What brings you here...?"

Slender crossed his arms, and LJ glared at me. "Are you trying to rat us out?" He questioned, his once jolly smile replaced with a scowl.

"Uh- no..? C-Can we just.. take this away from my family?" I stuttered nervously, desperately wanting to keep them away from Alissa and there unborn child.

Slender nodded, seemingly understanding my concerns. Letting out a sigh of relief I stood up, and turned to my brother. "Please don't say anything about this Jake. I don't want anyone to get hurt."

He nodded slowly, and Slenderman put his hand on my shoulder, teleporting us to my house.

Now in my kitchen, I turned to the two. "So you gonna kill me?"

"I would but the others would hate me for it. They seem to have taken a liking to you." Slender responded, uncrossing his arms and sighing.

I nodded, "alright. Any ideas on why I'm so scary?"

"Laughing Jack may have an idea as to what you are, but we cannot be sure. You'll just have to wait it out for now."