Chapter 4

Liu's POV

The news reporter's body was held up by the vine, I was about to reach out to it when the vine started retracting, dragging the body towards me.

When the body reached my feet, I felt another message appear on my leg. Peaking down, I read the writing. 'I'm sorry you startled me. Is anyone hurt? I know my bank account sure is, I accidently broke a cabinet door...my brother is making me pay for it.'

I chuckled lightly at the note. 'No, no one's hurt.' I replied.

We continued walking, the body getting dragged behind me.

As I was walking, I got an idea. I'm going to add her to the mansion group chat. So when I got back to the mansion, I took her number, and added it to the chat.

(Y/n)'s POV

After I was finished at my brother's house, I went to McDonald's and got 50 chicken nuggets, because fuck diets. Anyways, I was sitting on my couch, watching (favourite show) and eating when my phone pinged.

It was a message from an unknown number, from a group chat. I tried to leave but it seemed that I couldn't.

Waffle boi

WHICH ONE OF YOU BITCHES TOOK MY GOGGLES???

Hack3r

It wasn't me.

Chezcake 1

Bro, chill.

We didn't take your crusty ass goggles.

Waffle boi

WELL THEY AINT IN MY ROOM.

Flower child

Okay uhm, what?

WHY THE HELL IS MY NAME FLOWER CHILD.

I am a chicken nugget GOD.

Get it right mortals.

Hack3r

Oh shit.

Who dat?

Flower child

uM.

A person who was added into this group chat...

AND I CANT FUCKING LEAVE.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME???

IM JUST TRYNA ENJOY MY MEMES. AND EAT MY NUGGETS.

Scarf

(Y/n) chill.

Flower child

Holy shit.

Liu??

Why would you interrupt my sacred nugget time??

You know that is the most important time of my day.

Scarf

Sacred nugget time??

I didn't know anything about this.