Letter 43

Day 23

They didn't do anything that much today instead they just had fun and dance the stress away.

Going to the picnic or lowkey double date (Jennie and Jisoo don't want to call it double date instead its just two doctors going out with a real couple on a date) that's what they did today.

"are you happy?" Dahyun asked Mina.

"yes of course i waited 7 years for you... i waited 7 years just to be with you again.." Mina rested her head on Dahyun's shoulder.

Mina did wait right? but at some point she almost given up.

"I'm sorry i made you wait that long"

"No its okay, the long wait is over now that you're here. I will always stay by your side now and I'll never let you disappear again..." Mina poured her heart out with every words she said. "I won't lose you again... cause if that happens I'd never walk cornelia street-"

"Mina you know i love your very romantic humor so just shush~" Dahyun said then placed a soft kiss on Mina's forehead.

"sure but i love you more~" Mina clings closer to Dahyun.

They can't afford to lose each other again because for sure its a kind of heartbreak that time could never mend.

•••••

[A/N: Taylor has already a new album but Cornelia street is my fav track on Lover album btw]