Letter 18

It's already been a year and a half since Dahyun disappeared and still they don't know where is Dahyun.

Mina got a chance to talk to Tzuyu, Dahyun's bestfriend.

"So what do you want to talk about? Well... Sana and i are doing great-"

"About Dahyun."

Tzuyu looked at Mina. "Why? She's not coming back why do you still want her?" 

"No i don't believe that. She's coming back Tzuyu, She's coming back!" Mina said with full of hope in her voice. 

"Mina stop this bullshit-"

"YOU KNOW YOU'RE ALL THE SAME! SANA, MOMO, AND EVEN DAHYUN'S MOTHER! YOU ARE ALL THE SAME! YOU KEEP ON LETTING ME DOWN!" Mina already had enough so she yelled. 

"BECAUSE ITS TRUE! DAHYUN'S NOT COMING BACK MINA WAKE UP-" 

Mina slapped Tzuyu. Mina realized what she did right after.

"Oh gosh Tzuyu I'm sorry-"

"You know what? Don't you ever, EVER mention Dahyun's name to me ever again! Find someone that you can talk to about her but i bet you won't find anybody because everyone thinks you're crazy!" Tzuyu was really angry that she was already shaking. "Dahyun is gone Mina, DAHYUN IS FUCKING GONE SO YOU BETTER FUCKING SHUT UP!" 

"you don't understand what you're saying Mina-"

"FUCK OFF!" Tzuyu left her there emotionless.

You don't understand it, Love makes you crazy.

Dear Kim Dahyun,

I know you're coming back just please... don't make it long...