Letter 42

Day 21

"what's my name?" 

"Myoui Mina"

"who am i to you?"

"uhmm you're my... uhh" Dahyun shyly scratched the back of her head, everybody in the room is looking at her while Mina is sitting in front of her asking Questions. "you're the love of my life"

Mina can't help but smile from ear to ear. "okay okay" Mina tries to pocket her smile. "What's your name?"

"I'm Kim Dahyun but you can call me-" 

"today is no time for messing around baby" Mina softly patted Dahyun's head. "are you really sure you're okay now? you can remember?" 

"uhmm well..." Dahyun's quite unsure with her answer. "not quite"

"then do you know these people?" Mina showed her a picture of Tzuyu, Sana and Momo. Dahyun looked closely to the picture. 

"i-i can't remember them... I'm sorry..." Dahyun apologized. 

"its okay at least we are having a progress here, lets rest for today" 

Day 22

Dahyun find it hard to recall some important people her in her life.

Her best friend Tzuyu.

Tzuyu and her surely have a lot of memories together but why can't she recall a simple memory of them together.

Sana and Momo.

Its understandable if she can't recall any memory with them because if only Dahyun remembers for sure she can only remember seeing Sana and Momo together with Mina or hearing Sana's name from Tzuyu's crush stories.

her Mom.

The person who had the biggest part in her life, the person who gave birth to her and the person who had with her while growing up. But not a single memory would appear in Dahyun's head right now.

"Let's not just force her, I'm sure this giving her stress well even me"

"Uhmm Mina would you give me the permission to bump Dahyun's head-"

"JISOO NO!" Mina immediately warned.

"JISOO YES- uh i mean yeah why would you think of that!" Jennie smack Jisoo's shoulder. "but its not bad to try-"

"No" Mina massaged her temples. "We aren't doing anything that involves pain, we are making her remember in the natural way remember?" It seems like Jisoo and Jennie understands so they just nodded.