Letter 23

Mina is happy with her job. She's satisfied with what she have right now. But somehow she feels like something is missing.

It's love. Its Dahyun.

"Oh Minari i have good news!!" her friend Jennie excitedly said, they are both Doctors. It's not that bad to meet new friends right? Momo, Sana and Tzuyu are still her best bitches in the world.

"What??" Mina said trying to sound interested.

"We are having a 30 days vacay in Switzerland!!" Jennie jumps excitedly.

Switzerland... She remember that day Dahyun told her she wants to go there and she said she's coming with her. Good old days.

"Mina? are you still with me?" Jennie snapped her fingers.

"Ah yes. Of course.." Mina give her attention to Jennie.

"So... we are also invited to a very well known hospital in Switzerland... and i think you should be happy because only 7 of us were only chosen to go there duh."

"Oh really? That's nice. so nice." Mina sarcastically said. Jennie just throw a crumpled paper at her.

"Whatever. Gotta pack my things now cause we are going in a week!" Jennie jumps like a kid.

"Excited bitch"

Little did Mina know the place that they're going to is where her love is sleeping, waiting for a miracle to happen... waiting for her to wake up.

And in that exact day and moment...

"OMG DOCTOR KIM YOUR DAUGHTER'S FINGERS ARE MOVING!!!"

...a miracle happened.