Too Late

lisa pov

"AWWWW LILI!!! i look so tiny with your hoodie, i don't want to look tiny i'm tallllll" jennie groaned.

"you look cute with my hoodie nini, stop complaining alot of girls wants my clothes ok be grateful" i said pinching her nose. 

"hehe im the luckiest, now let's go and watch disney moanaaa!!!!" jennie said linking with my arms pulling me down the stairs to reach the living room. 

"how old are you jen, 8? " i teased her

"shut up, its not as if you weren't watching frozen just now" jennie said rolling her eyes. 

"are you hungry nini?" i asked jennie

"a little bit.." jennie said cutely

i took the box of pizza and brought it to the dining room. 

"nini come here, let's eat"

we ate silently till i broke the silence. 

"jennie?"

"yes?"

"i want to ask you a question, but im not really sure how to ask.." i said still playing with my pizza

"just throw words out lili, i will form the sentence for you" jennie said still smiling

"i-i- IM STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU BUT YOU ARE WITH NAYEON AND I DONT WANT TO BREAK YOU GUYS RELATIONSHIP, BUT EVERYTIME I SEE YOU GUYS TOGETHER MY HEARTS HURTS..." I said quickly before facing towards the living room afraid to look into jennie eyes. 

"im.. also still in love with you lili.... " jennie said and i swore a smile appeared on my face but was gone when jennie said but...

"but.... we can't because my family wants nayeon to be the one for me..." " they said that nayeon's perfect for me, they say she's kind and everything and most importantly she's a person that could boost up my dad's company...." jennie said softly 

"WHAT THE FUCK, IM SO MUCH BETTER THAN NAYEON, jen im rich too , im caring, im pretty yet handsome and the most important thing is that i love you dearly and you love me too. We shouldn't give up on our love, just because of your father's company right...??"

jennie stayed quiet. 

"jen, nini please tell me im not the only one who thinks like that?"

"lili... nayeon like me too...." jennie said softly

"but love is stronger than like right,  please jen please tell me that i am the one who takes better care of you. Please tell me that we will be the ending couple and not you and nayeon..."

"lili i have no choice, my dad is the one who is making the choice. Im not allowed to say anything..."

"JEN its 2020, females and males have the exact same rights. SAY TO YOUR DAD HOW EXACTLY YOU FEEL FOR ME AND NOT NAYEON please..."

"i can't lili..."

"ok tell me your dad's company, i will explain all to him" 

"its kim woo company... but lili don't its no use"

"you know what jennie, its not because you can't or no use its because you don't want to... you want to be with nayeon. so why jen? why did you say you love me when you don't?"

"i do! its just that i want both. " "i dont know who to choose..."

"you should choose nayeon..."

"why?"

"because jen if you really love the first, you will never have the second... im going back home so if you mind i want to lock this house"

"no wait we are not done!" jennie abruptly stood up seeing that im already walking to the door. 

"you're not but i am, here's the key take it. pass it to my brother oppa tomorrow in school" i said wanting to already step out of the house but you spoke again. 

"are you not coming to school tomorrow?" jennie asked gently afraid of the answer im gonna give her. 

"its not your problem kim" i said before stepping out. 

"IM HOME!" i shouted hoping oppa kai is still awake. 

"lisa...?"

"hi unnie" i said smiling towards sana unnie

"im really sorry, im planning to end with tzuyu tomorrow.."

"no don't have to, i understand that you and tzuyu like each other a lot. Lets just leave all of this in the past.." 

"you sure?"

"yes unnie i am, im gonna sleep now unnie good night" i said smiling to unnie before leaving to my room. 

"wait actually unnie" i said turning back to face sana.

 "im not going to school anymore.."

"why, is it because of jennie?" sana unnie asked.

"parts of it, but my main reason is that i want to take over oppa kai leftover company."

"but why? our mano company is already very big??" sana unnie asked

"i know but i want to make it bigger, our company is only around Asia i want to make the company till worldwide." i said 

"ok then just don't regret ok its hard to control an entire company workers" sana unnie said

"hehe i know love you unnie, good nighty" i  said before going up my room. 

"if jennie doesn't want me, why throw myself to someone who is gonna play with my heart in the end...." "you only get one heart and you must not let the same person destroy it multiple times" "this is break for both of us jen, i really hope its worth it and in the end the one that is gonna be together is both of us....."