Fight Me

jennie pov

im in school now and if you are wondering what happen yesterday night, two words messed up. early in the morning she ran away from me, and now if you are wondering where is she. She is with a girl beside my locker kissing each other, how iconic. I didn't really care about both of them and just walk towards my own locker. But the girl lisa is kissing is pissing me off a lot. Her ass is sticking out and touching my locker and kept moaning towards lisa kiss.

 Bruh its just a kiss does she have to overreact so much. 

"yo move" i said coldly. she didn't reply to me and still kept kissing lisa. so i pushed her away harshly making her fall onto lisa while lisa hold onto her not making her fall to the floor. 

"what the fuck is your problem!" that random girl scream towards me. 

"you didn't want to move, so you're asking for it" i said before walking away.

 "HEY!" the random girl shouted and when i turn around she pushed me, making me trip and almost fall to the hard ground when suddenly someone caught me. 

"hey you ok?" nayeon asked me.

 "yah i'm fine thanks" i said before walking straight towards the random girl. 

"you dumb bitch" i was suppose to slap her when nayeon stopped me. 

"hey its ok let's not waste time on a mouth sucker" nayeon said.

 "well at least i'm not someone who is like a slut, went to another girl and betrayed the girl who protected her against  black spirit last time" the random girl said proudly. Before she could say anything else, a fist came straight to her face, nayeon punched her. 

"that's what you get for calling my girl like that" nayeon said angrily.

 "its ok nayeon let's just go" i said softly. i was about to leave when lisa gripped onto my wrist softly.

 "can we talk?" she asked softly. I was about to answer when that random girl interrupted 

"its ok lisa you don't have to talk to her, you can talk to my body with your hands" she say seductively. 

"get lost don't be out here, throwing your own face thinking you can get into my pants so easily. check your league i didn't scold you for pushing jennie is already a very good thing, now get lost" lisa said angrily and the random girl just ran away crying.

" away from my girl" nayeon rolled her eyes at lisa before pulling me away from her. 

ring.......

FINALLY! my last class has ended, now all i want to do is get back home and sleep. I went out of my class and was very eagerly wanting to go back home when i see nayeon and lisa's group fighting together, while nayeon and lisa are in each other faces punching each other. 

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING!" i shouted at both of them wanting them to stop, but its not working so i went in between both of them and started separating them. But they are not stopping so i went to the side and tried to find someone that could help, that's when i saw tzuyu and sana walking together hand to hand. I ran towards them

 "sana, lisa's gang is fighting with nayeon's gang.. while lisa and nayeon is in each other faces punching each other can you stop lisa please..." i said to sana pleading. 

"don't worry unnie, i will take care of her" sana said before walking angrily towards lisa. 

"LALISA MANOBAN STOP YOUR ACTION NOW!!!" sana shouted at them but lisa didn't even bother and kept continuing punching nayeon's face. 

"DO I LOOK LIKE I'M TALKING TO THE AIR RIGHT NOW, LOOK AT ME MANOBAN!" sana shouted even longer but she still kept going that's when sana went towards both of them and try to push lisa away, but got pushed to the floor instead. That's when lisa's oppa kai came. 

"sana are you ok?" kai asked while tzuyu ran towards her girlfriend checking if she's ok

"yah i'm fine just some outer scar but overall i'm fine" sana said standing up with the help of oppa kai and tzuyu. After sana stood properly, kai went towards lisa and nayeon who are still punching each other. 

"LISA! HOW CAN YOU PUSH YOUR UNNIE TO THE FLOOR, SHE'S YOUR ELDER ITS VERY DISRESPECTFUL!!! BEFORE OUR PARENTS LEFT US AND DIDN'T WANT US, THEY TAUGHT US THAT IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO RESPECT YOU, YOU SHOULD RESPECT THEM FIRST" kai scolded angrily. 

"YAH SO.  I KNOW ITS DISRESPECTFUL, BUT ITS ALSO VERY DISRESPECTFUL TO TAKE MY GIRLFRIEND AWAY,  ESPECIALLY WHEN ME AND TZUYU ARE STILL DATING, OPPA OUR PARENTS ALSO TOLD US THAT ELDERS SHOULD RESPECT US TOO. SO IF UNNIE DOESN'T RESPECT ME AND INSTEAD MAKE ME AND TZUYU RELATIONSHIP GONE, BY MAKING TZUYU CHEAT ON ME! AND MAKING ME WATCH EVERYTHING MYSELF. AND YOU KNOW WHATS THE WORST THING , 

ITS NOT JUST ANY GIRL, ITS MY UNNIE MY OWN UNNIE THAT I LOVE.  OPPA HOW COULD YOU EXPECT ME TO RESPECT UNNIE WHEN THE PREVIOUS WEEKS I HAVE TO BEAR THE PAIN ALL TO MYSELF WATCHING MY EX GIRLFRIEND CHEAT ON ME WITH NOT JUST ANYBODY BUT WITH MY BELOVED UNNIE!! TELL ME WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I RESPECT UNNIE!!!" lisa stop punching nayeon and shouted. 

"lali you see.... your unnie maybe made a mistak-" kai tried to explain when lisa interrupted 

"OPPA IF ITS A MISTAKE, SANA WOULD LEAVE TZUYU ALREADY BUT WHAT I SEE JUST NOW WHEN I WAS FIGHTING DOESN'T SEEM LIKE THE CASE. BOTH OF THEM WERE FUCKING HOLDING HANDS, UNNIE DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT MY FEELINGS. EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO MORE FEELINGS FOR TZUYU BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT WHEN I SEE BOTH OF THEM TOGETHER IT WON'T HURT.

OPPA YOU DON'T GET IT, IM NOT ANGRY BECAUSE TZUYU CHEATED ON ME WITH MY UNNIE, ITS BECAUSE OF THE DISSAPOINTED AND SADNESS THAT MY GIRLFRIEND CHEATED ON ME WITH MY UNNIE, AND MY UNNIE DIDN'T REJECT IT AND LIKED IT MORE.... DID YOU ALL FUCKING KNOW HOW HURT I WAS WHEN I SEE TZUYU AND UNNIE KISSING THAT TIME????

 NO! BECAUSE NONE OF YOU WERE THERE FOR ME, OPPA YOU WERE IN A DATE WITH JENNIE AND MY GANG YOU GUYS WENT OVERSEA BECAUSE I ASKED YOU TO. NOBODY WAS FUCKING THERE FOR ME!!!" ALL I FUCKING KNOW NOW , IS THAT UNNIE IS A VERY SELFISH PERSON, IF SHE WANT SOMETHING, SHE WILL USE ALL KIND OF WAY TO GET IT EVEN IF IT MEANS THAT IT WILL HURT HER SIBLINGS! lisa screamed at all of us before running away. Even nayeon gang and lisa's gang were shooked including nayeon, they stood there for a couple of seconds before nayeon's gang leave and lisa's gang ran around to find lisa. 

while me... i'm completely speechless i had never knew lisa would be hurting so much, i have to find her and i know where exactly lisa will be at....