Test Me

jennie pov

me and kai are in an american restaurant now. 

"so jennie what would you like to have?" kai asked me.

 "chicken chop would be fine thank you" i replied to kai. 

"ok then 2 sets of chicken chop thank you" kai said to the waiter. 

"so do you have any particular person that you like?" kai asked me. 

"yah i actually do" i said while smiling at him. 

"that's nice what's his name?" kai asked me.

 "er actually its not a guy its a girl i'm actually bi"i said. 

"oh that's cool, i'm not against it but i got to admit you are very pretty and i kinda like you..." kai said.

 "but i'm a nerd? how could you like me?" i asked.

 "you are way too pretty to be a nerd, besides status doesn't really mean much to me, and if you give me a chance i really want to be someone in your life" kai said.

 "sorry kai but i already like someone" i said. 

"haiz i guess i was too slow huh, its ok let's just eat" kai said while chuckling. once we eat finish i got to kai's car. 

"so where do you live i will drop you there.." kai asked. 

"erm kai is it ok if i go to your house, i have to talk to your sister.." i said.

 "yah sure totally would glad to bring you there" kai said smiling. kai is such a nice person too bad i fall for his sister. when kai opened the door i heard moaning sound... when i step into kai's house my heart drop.  there lisa was, her dick inside a random girl pussy while both of them are moaning and enjoying themselves.

 babe i'm coming fuck me harder the random girl from our school moan. 

me too babe lisa said. i was just standing there watching both of them fuck in the living room cumming on each other... when they were done, lisa asked the girl to go home and the girl went home while lisa went to the kitchen i am pretty sure lisa saw me but chose to ignore me. 

"jennie it happens alot here get use to it" kai said. 

"yah happens way too much..." i replied softly.

  "here jen take a seat, let's watch a movie" kai said. 

"sure..." i replied. "i'll go grab the snacks" kai said. when kai went into the kitchen lisa came out and sat in the living room too. i saw her taking out her phone and calling someone. 

"hey baby would you like to come to my house and have fun" lisa said to the phone. 

"ok meet you in another 2 hour bye baby love you" lisa said to the phone. lisa saw me staring at her so she spoke

 "what are you even looking at" lisa said with sarcasm.

 "why are you like that lili?"i asked. 

"its none of your business" lisa said to me before looking at her phone.

 "you know what fuck you!" i said. 

"really you want it,? you can have my dick all for you for 2 hours" lisa said. 

"THAT'S IT!" i shouted at her before grabbing her hand and drag her to her room. when we reach her room i locked the door before throwing lisa to the bed. i climb on top of her and said 

"cancel your plans with that slut" 

"what's your problem" lisa said.

 "more like what's your problem" i said.

 "my problem is you going out with my brother, even though we already kissed in the toilet" lisa said. 

"oh so daddy is jealous?" i said smirking. 

"no i mean yes" lisa said.

well....daddy have been very naughty too, putting your dick into other girls private part instead of mine do you think i will let you have mine so easily??" after i said that i went to lisa's neck and kiss it and suck it hardly giving hickeys all over lisa's neck. after that i went to lisa side drawer and took out handcuffs and handcuff lisa.

 "how did you know i have handcuff baby?" lisa asked.

 "when i was at your house that time i saw it now shut up daddy and let me do the work" i said harshly.

"woah you're wild at bed i love it" lisa said.

 "since you wouldn't shut up daddy i would have to punish your mouth" i said before diving my tongue into lisa mouth. both of us moan loudly. lisa try to grind on me but with the handcuff on her its harder for her. 

"fuck baby take off the handcuff" lisa said. 

"ha baby you wish" i said then i seductively took out every piece of clothing on me and i threw my undergarments towards lisa asking her to sniff it.

 "smells so good baby but i'm pretty sure your cum will smell nicer and tastier, so would you be a good girl and take out this handcuff for me and let me help you" lisa said. 

i didn't reply to her instead i went up to her dick and sat on it before opening my legs wide and showing my pussy to lisa face.

 "oh yes baby yes!" lisa said.

 i grinded onto lisa clothed dick and moan towards to the movement. after that i plug in two fingers into my pussy fingering myself. 

"fuck daddy you are so big, more daddy more" i moan. lisa can't do anything but watch me pleasuring myself. after i came i took out my fingers and asked lisa to suck it. i took off lisa handcuff, lisa immediately hover on top of me and took off her pants and shirt, her dick immediately sprung out. 

"now jen jen i'm gonna show you how big my dick actually is" lisa said.

 "lisa your dick is like a monster" i moaned out. 

"yah and it can't wait to take your tight pussy baby" lisa said. after that lisa immediately shove her big hard dick into me. 

"fuck fuck fuck lisa so fucking big, deeper daddy deeper!!!!" jen moan out. lisa shove her dick in and out jennie tight pussy. after a few minutes both of them came and just rested there. after a few minutes suddenly jennie screamed. 

"jen why?" lisa asked.

 "i was suppose to watch a movie with kai hurry wear your clothes lisa yah we have to go down" i said. 

"oh shit hurry let's go" lisa said. when we got down we see kai sitting at the living room when he saw both of us going down he looked at us. 

"so how many times did you guys go?" he asked. 

"i- is it that loud" i ask. 

"yah its very loud but its ok seems like the person you like is my sister lali" he said. 

"yah..." i said.

 "you got a good one today lali, take care of her she's very pretty, the way she moan can make people horny" kai said laughing. 

" i will take care of her i love her" lisa said before hooking her hands over my shoulders. 

"ew lali enough come here you two let's watch the movie now" kai said. after the movie i end up staying over at lisa house cuddling with her till we fall asleep