Savior

jennie pov

what is wrong with you jennie, you knew it at the bottom of your heart she wont like you, and will never like you. she's literally in the top of the league why would she like a nerd like you. who the hell do you think you are jennie, just because lisa protect you from black spirit and wants you to stick along with her.

you think she would like you... she will never and forever wont. After that jennie went to a nearest bar and ask for a bottle of vodka. she drank and drank till there was no tomorrow, she don't care if she gets drunk or getting sexual touch by the boys in the bar because in her head all she wants is to forgot about what lisa said to her.

 while drinking the vodka jennie tears still kept falling. jennie has literally drank a total of 2 bottles of vodka and now is being hype up at the dance floor. she is currently grinding on to a stranger without knowing who is he, she doesn't even know what exactly is she doing. well obviously that stranger is loving it, that stranger started grinding back to jennie.

"hey what's your name beautiful?" the stranger asked. 

"im jennie who are you" jennie replied back. 

"maybe i will be the dad to our future kids" the creepy stranger stated while his hands is starting to travel up to jennie thigh very close to jennie panties. jennie doesn't seem to notice as when jennie ruby jane is drunk she don't even know what is going on in the world. 

"oh really, you are my future kids daddy?? but i dont remember i have kids?" jennie ask still dancing to the music. 

"if you give me a few more hours to know more about you and your body, maybe i will really be the dad of your kids cause i gotta admit your smoking hot" the stranger said. 

"how are you gonna be the dad of my kids in just a few hours?" jennie asked dumbfounded still dancing to the music. 

"hm let me show you later, maybe i will put my cum in you"  now the stranger hands is touching the hem of jennie panties wanting to take it off and his mouth is planting kisses on jennie's neck. jennie can't help but moan to the stranger touches. the stranger sees that jennie is enjoying his touches a lot so the stranger put his hands into jennie panties and started to slowly finger fuck jennie.

 jennie can't help but to get weak on her leg and all jennie could do is grind back to the strangers fingers. the stranger love the reaction from jennie and started to get rougher but when the stranger wants to touch jennie other parts he was punched to the ground.

 "do not fucking touch her or get close to her again you understand me? jennie couldnt see clearly who is the one who is pulling her away from the stranger but jennie is definitely mad that she can't get satisfaction anymore. so jennie let go of the person who is pulling her away from the stranger and tried to run back to the stranger so that she can have satisfaction but she end up getting carried up and back to the person car.

 "what the hell is your problem, i want to be with that guy over there why must you ruin it" jennie shouted still fuming at the person still closing her eyes because she don't want to look at the person who took her away. 

"are you serious, just because of a rejection you want to give your body away to someone you dont know and then regret it tomorrow?" the person said. 

"wait how did you know" i ask before slowly opening my eyes. there she was lalisa manoban sitting beside me. 

"why are you here?" my voice soften when i see lisa.

 "if my brother didn't inform me you were here, you would have lost your virginity to a stranger's dick, jen jen be grateful that i'm here" lisa said while chuckling.