.4.

-----

-----

"you know, that wasn't cool what you did yesterday." kijiko looked up at nagisa, who was standing in front of her desk with a slight scowl.

"huh? what do you mean?" she asks, genuinely confused. nagisa sighed and leaned forward to put his hands on her desk. his face was a few centimeters from hers, but that was the least of his worries.

"idiot. what would've happened to you if koro-sensei didn't catch you. what would've happened to me?" nagisa tries to get her to understand, but she just smiled at him with her perfect smile and he found himself looking into her beautiful golden eyes.

"i knew teach was going to catch us, so don't worry! i wouldn't ever do an assassination attempt if it meant hurting myself or anyone around me. emotionally and physically!" she reassures, and nagisa then realizes that he never had to be worried. she had everything under control, like she always had.

"huh, it's usually kijiko i have to warn about personal space, never thought it'd be you nagisa." the two flinch as they hear karma walking towards them. he's smirking as he looks at the two, and although slightly bitter, he didn't mind the thought of the two together. it's better nagisa than anyone else.

"um, karma? okuda invited me to hang out with her at the park today after school. i'll only be gone for about an hour, if that's okay?" she asks him, and the class quiet down, wanting to know what the protective boy thought of this.

"you know it's okay with me. just text every fifteen okay? one minute later and i'm coming to find you myself." he threatens, and kijiko giggles and nods. she knows his words aren't empty, but she still takes them with a light heart.

"yes, sir!" she salutes to him, and returns to her worksheet. she was determined to get it done after all. karma glances at the blunette, and smiles to himself when he sees the boy looking at his sister in a slight daze. suddenly, karma grabs nagisa and walks him to the other side of the classroom. he had to make sure kijiko didn't hear him.

"you have my blessing." he tells his best friend, who looks at him in slight confusion and shock.

"i'm sorry? what did you say?" the feminine male asks for clarification.

"you have my blessing. if you want to ask her out, she's all yours. just don't break her heart or anything, 'kay?" karma then walks off towards his sister, leaving nagisa behind.

the blunette stands still for another second before turning his head slightly and looking back over at kijiko. he smiles slightly at her face, the smooth pale skin. her tongue sticking out in concentration. her furrowed eyebrows. her frizzy hair that just could never seem to be calm.

"huh... who would want to do that?"

-----