.1.

-----

-----

"do you really think this'll work, nii-san?" kijiko asks karma, who scoffs confidently in response. the twins are sitting at the edge of the e-class. karma was sitting against a tree and kijiko was sitting in front of him, cutting up tiny pieces of the anti-octopus knives. she grabbed some glue and started sticking the small pieces on his hands, before standing up and holding out a hand to him.

"of course it will. we're the dream team remember?" he takes her hand and she pulls him up. they begin the climb up the mountain, kijiko skipping alongside karma, who walks with his hands in his pockets.

"i know that. it's just- oh hey! we'll get to see nagisa! i've missed him." karma doesn't mention the sudden change in subject, being used to the girls mind wandering without warning. he simply smirked and ruffled her hair slightly.

"i bet you are. always had a soft spot for him, yeah?" he teases slightly, taking note of the soft pink her cheeks turned before looking away, slightly irritated.

"i mean, yeah i guess. he's special to me, always has been. ever since we all met in the comic store!" she begins reminiscing, while karma slightly shudders.

-----

"hey! i didn't know he wrote sonic ninja! isn't that cool nii-san!" kijiko grabbed a blunette by the shoulders, looking beside his head at the comic. the feminine male jumped slightly at the touch, and turned his head to look at the girl beside him. he blushes when he realized how close their faces were.

"huh, i guess it kinda cool. and remember, kijiko, personal space is a thing." he turns his head to see someone who looks almost identical to the girl. he has to do a double take to make sure he wasn't seeing things.

"oh yeah, sorry! you must be shiota-kun right? you're in our class!" when she steps back, he turns around to get a good look at them. he realizes that, yes, in fact he was in their class.

"ah- akabane-kun, akabane-chan." he falters when he sees kijiko's nose scrunch up slightly.

"bleh, that's a mouthful. just call us by our first names. i'm kijiko, and that's karma. oh! and you can leave out the honorific if you please." she smiles sweetly at him, and he feels heat rise to his neck and ears.

"in that case, call me nagisa. and you can leave out the honorific too, kijiko." he smiles at her and she blushes slightly, neither of them noticing the slight glare her twin brother has on his face.

-----

"oh, look! we're here!" karma looks down at his sister and smiles slightly at the happy look on her face, one he hadn't seen for a while.

"okay, remember the plan. go down there and-" he stops and sighs as he sees her attention elsewhere, more specifically, their target.

"..yellow.."

-----