Chapter 12; New friends Pt 2

just wanted to quickly clarify that, as much as i love steven, he doesnt exist in this fic lmao

Jazzy's POV

I had stayed at Pippa's all day waiting for Jess to get back from her rehearsal. "Jas, sit down. relax, she's gonna be okay." Pippa chuckled. "I know Pips, I don't know why I'm so nervous for her." I laughed and sat down next to Pippa. The time was 1.30pm, and Jess wouldn't be back for a while, so we put on a movie and got some snacks. Right after the movie finished, Pippa's phone started ringing. It was Jess. She answered and put it on speaker. "Hi Jess, you okay?" I was hoping that Jess was calling to say that she was on her way home, and not that she was in trouble. "Hi Pippa. I'm great, about to head home." I exhaled in relief. "Oh hi Jasmine." She laughed. "Hi Jess! I can't wait for you to get home and tell us all about your day." I heard some laughing from the other side of the phone. "I have a question. Is it okay if my friend comes over? Her name's Eliza, and we met today at rehearsal. She's really nice you'll like her I promise." Pippa smiled. "Of course! I was thinking of getting pizza tonight, are you both okay with that?" Pippa asked. "I'll ask. Eliza! Come here." Jess laughed. "Pippa said she was gonna get pizza tonight, that cool with you?" We didn't hear a response from Eliza, but when Jess said, "That's great!" We assumed Eliza had nodded. "Okay, see you both soon." Pippa said and hung up. "I'm glad she's got a friend." I couldn't help but smile at the fact Jess's day had gone well. She was so nervous, and I have to admit so was I, but it went well. 

Eliza's POV

Jess and I were walking towards a tall building, which I assumed is where she lived. I was still in shock that I was going to meet Phillipa Soo, and apparently Jasmine according to Jess. I'm so glad that I spoke to her in the first place. When she walked in to the theatre this morning, I felt like an angel had just walked into the room. She was beautiful. I could tell she was nervous, so I worked up the courage to go and speak to her. She told me everything, and when she said she was bisexual, I started to smile even more. I hope she didn't notice. It was like we just clicked instantly. The entire time at rehearsal we talked about anything and everything. I told her about my twin brother, Ethan, and how he's the most annoying person on the planet. I told her about school and how much I hated it. She told me that since she ran away, she hadn't started school, but her and Pippa were starting to talk about schools for her to go to. "There's one I really like the look of. It's called Hatwood High (i made that up lmao)." When she said that I gasped. "That's my school!" "Well then it's settled, I know what school I'm going to." We both laughed and she reached over and put her hand on mine briefly. I felt my cheeks go red, and again hoped she didn't notice. 

After we'd finished rehearsal, we ran to the subway station. It was very crowded, but we managed to get a seat (bruh i dont live in america sorry if this is inaccurate lmao). It took about 5 minutes, and then we started walking towards the building. It was crystal white and incredibly tall. "Jesus." I whispered under my breath. "What?" Jess asked. "That building is massive." Jess laughed and I joined in too. Soon we were in the elevator on the way up. My heart was beating super fast now; I was so excited to meet my idols, but also terrified. "Eliza!" Jess said snapping her fingers in front of my face. I snapped back to reality and walked with her. "Excited?" She asked. I nodded and she knocked on the door. "Hi Jess! And you must be Eliza." Phillipa said. I couldn't speak. "Eliza?" Jess giggled. "She's just nervous, she loves you." Phillipa laughed. "Come on you two." She closed the door behind us and I saw Jasmine sitting on the couch. "Hi Eliza." I still couldn't speak, so Jess said everything for me. "Eliza? Oh my god. She loves Hamilton and can't speak cos she's meeting you two." Jasmine laughed and walked over. I finally got the courage to speak. "H- hi. I love you both so much. I literally still can't believe I'm here. When Jess told me she had met you I was jealous, but then she told me she LIVES with Phillipa and I-" "Please, call me Pippa." I blushed. "Come on Eliza. Let's go to my room before you faint." Jess pulled my arm and we walked away to her room. "Was I awkward?" I whispered. "Only a little." She chuckled.

Pippa's POV

"Jas." I whispered and beckoned her over to the kitchen. "Jess obviously has a crush on her right, it wasn't just me who saw that?" Jess really wasn't trying to hide it. Jasmine giggled. "Well duh, she's head over heals in love with her!" We both laughed. "Are you staying for pizza?" She shook her head. "Ant and I have plans." I noticed a small smirk after her sentence, which she tried to hide and failed. "What kind of pla- OH! I see." I laughed. "I'll see you tomorrow Pips. I'll go say goodbye to the girls." She walked towards Jess's door and said goodbye. As she walked out I gave her a quick hug and then closed the door. "Girls, come here!" I shouted. They both walked out laughing hysterically. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Nothing!" They said in unison. "What kind of pizza do you two want?" Jess went with her usual, Pepperoni, and Eliza had the same. I ordered then and they arrived 30 minutes later. We ate together in the living room, and Eliza had gotten more chatty now so we talked about everything. She had loads of questions about Hamilton, which I gladly answered. "I'm going to grab something, be right back." Eliza said. I moved closer to Jess. "You have crush on her don't you?" I asked. Her cheeks flushed a deep red and she stayed silent. "You're not being very subtle, the moment you walked in I could tell." "Shh, she might hear you. Even if I did, she's straight so it wouldn't matter." She looked sad. "Has she said to you that she's straight?" Jess shook her head. "Well then maybe she's not!" She shrugged and went back to her Pizza. "Are you staying the night Eliza?" I asked, smirking at Jess. She shot a dirty look at me but I ignored it. "I don't want to be a burden-" She began, but I cut her off. "It's perfectly fine. Jess's bed is big enough for two, and we have plenty of snacks." "I'll call my mom and let her know." Eliza smiled. "I hate you." Jess whispered. "Love you too." I said, picking up the empty pizza boxes and smirking.

1220 words :)

i have nothing to say here lmao