All's Fair in Love and War

All Rights Reserved to A.Rayan. Plagarism is punishable by federal law.

JK! JK! Okay, so yeah it is punishable by federal law and all, but I'm not THAT mean.

Just don't steal my work. Kay?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Aaliyah's father buys the newest NBA team, the Chicago Lightning, he offers her a dream job that she can't resist: team physical therapist. But the job of her dreams quickly becomes a nightmare when she becomes fast enemies with Drake Greyson, the stuck-up MVP. When management suddenly realizes what great publicity they have received since Aaliyah and Drake were first spotted talking, they decide to ship them as the 'Chicago Lightning Super Couple'; the MVP and team owners daughter. Where lies and the truth are entangled, only one thing is sure: All's Fair in Love and War.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!

This is my 4th book here on Wattpad! I am currently writing the book so that I will have chapters done and my lovely readers won't have to wait!

The first chapter of the book will be out Thursday, December 13th.

Hope you fan/vote/add to your reading list! It would mean the world to me! (And possibly make the wait a little bit less :)

Ashley