Chapter 3: Their Therapist

Hey Guys!!

I am still in the thick of studying for my big exam, but I have a lot of questions for you guys.

1. Just an FYI Aaliyah's name is pronounced 'Ah-Leah' and Liyah is pronounced like 'Leah'

2. I am looking for an editor for AFIL&W. I am also willing to have someone edit my work and I would edit there's as well. It would be best that that person had a gmail account so that we could use google docs.

3. Would you guys like a character guide in the book (With character names and descriptions) , because I know that there are a lot of people in this book. Luckily, now that I have introductions out of the way, there will only be 8 main characters that you have to remember.

4. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. All of you are the reason that I write. ILY all!!

Ash 

----- 

My first day was pretty boring because practice ended early and Dad took me out to dinner and I got back really late.

My second day, I sat by myself in the therapy room for 2 or three hours just being bored and talking to Trish before I got my first patient.

Flynn walked in, rolling his shoulder. I frowned at him.

"Yes?" I asked him.

He gave me one of those boyish smiles that made my heart melt.

"My shoulder hurts," he complained his smile turning into a pout.

I had plugged my iPhone into a speaker, letting music flow through the room.

I hummed to Frank Ocean's Bricks and Steel as Flynn laid down on the therapy couch.

I stood next to him, massaging his shoulder slightly.

He smirked at me. "Feeling my muscles, I see," he said with a smile.

I raised an eyebrow. "Nope. You have a tense muscle, so shut up nd rest for a minute while I get a hot pack for you," I said.

He laid on the couch quietly as I looked around for a hot pack. I finally found the labled drawers that held the hot packs. I read the directions before shaking it until I felt it warm up against my skin.

After it was done I placed it on his shoulder as he held it in place.

"Thank you, Liyah," he said, flashing me a cute smile.

"I'll call Tom and let him know," I said as he made his way outside and back into the gym.

I picked up the little wall phone that was hanging up next to the cabinets, looking at the directory before calling Tom.

He picked up after a few rings. "Hey Tom, It's Aaliyah," I greeted him.

"Hey Liyah!" He responded. "What's up?"

"I just sent Flynn back, he's just got a tense muscle, let him warm up before you do anything else."

"Okay, that sounds good." Tom said. "He was late and skimped on his warm ups, so that's probably why."

"Okay, Tom. I'll see you at lunch," I finalized.

It was quiet again before Trish came running in.

"Lunch time, Li! she called.

I laughed. "Li?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Now hurry up, Manny's making food."

J followed her outside and into the gym again. It was mostly empty other than some of the assistant coaches standing around and talking.