Enclosed. A Hunger Games Story. Chapter Eleven.

I killed Mary! Im so stupid! And i cant even do anything about it. When i started to cry, i was taken into then aircraft and went to pick up the last of the tributes and then to the next arena. I wasn't mad. But i wasn't sad either. I had no emotion. Because i had no control over anything. By now, mary was being sent back to her district.

The last of the games have arrived. This is the last arena. Ill see grace and nolan. But only one of us comes out. The game maker walks past us and tells us what the next arena will be. "Remember what i told you. The next arena will be just like one of the past arenas. To give you a hint. It will be one of the quarter quell arenas. I know one of you must remember one of the arenas that was used." He looked right at me. I knew exactly what he was talking about. It was the forest arena. Used in the 74th annual Hunger Games.. That my ancestor was in. We got to the starting rooms and i got in my capsule and the floor lifted l got into the arena. I noticed that Nolan and Grace were in the capsules right next to mine.

Right before the gong released us i looked at Nolan. I gave him a signal to run as fast as he could the other way. Ill catch up with him later and ill get him a spear. I told the same to grace and i got her a spear as well. The gong went off and i ran as fast as i could i got to the cornucopia before anyone else and i got the stuff i needed. Two spears. A bow, arrows, and three backpacks. I started to run toward where Grace and Nolan were and some girl tackled me and i fell straight towards the ground.

The girl took a spear out of my hand and stabbed my leg with it. I couldn't even feel it because it hurt too much. A few seconds later someone threw a knife at her and she died. The guy that killed her looked at me and said "Im letting you live. You were friends with Jack. He's from my district. Now its your responsibility to get out of here. I wont help you". Right as he finished his sentence a guy came at him with a sword but he took his knife and killed him. I got up and limped toward Grace and Nolan as fast as i could. I got there in almost a half hour.

I gave the spear that was clean and a backpack to Grace. I gave a backpack and the spear with blood on it to Nolan. "Why is there blood... Oh my god! John. You need to get that fixed." He looked in his backpack and found a needle and thread. He stuck the needle in my skin and started to stitch the hole up. It didn't hurt that bad. "Now, that's better. But we better get somewhere hidden." We head off into the woods and both of them help me walk faster.

We walk to a place surrounded by a bunch of trees. It's almost sunset so we go hunting around where we were. I killed a squirrel and Nolan killed a rabbit. We made a small fire and cooked them over the open flame and ate. We looked through our backpacks and found a tarp, rope, infection creme, water, matches, and knives. We decided to walk a but further just to waste time and get away from the other tributes.

We come to a spot that's down hill and away from everyone. We take the tarp and tie it to two branches of a tree and we all sleep up there.

We wake by the sound of the bombs. One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six... Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten. Ten deaths the first day. No one that I really cared about. Nolan and Grace survived. So did the guy from Jacks district. We decide to fall back asleep and wait for the next day to come.

Whoops.