Joshua

JOSHUA IN THE MEDIA👆👆

JOSHUA P.O.V
I was talking to Sammy but then my phone rang. The caller ID said Mom, answered and turned around. "Boy Wea you at I need yuh nah" she yelled. "Ight ma im cumin" I said. I hanged up the phone and turned around n saw sammy bending down to get her phone. Man her ass was big, I kept looking at her ass until tuned and looked at me. "My momma tellin me I gotta go but do you have a kik" I asked. "Yea it's wafflelover123" she said. "Haha Ight I'll txt you later den" I said. "Ight bye" she said walking inside.

I walked to my house n saw to cars I wonder who it was. I opened the door and saw two men on my couch, and those two men were Brandon and John they were both drug dealers so is me n my mom. "Wassup guys" I said. "Wassup man" they said together. "How much money yuh got lil man" John said. "500 dollars" I said. "Dass my lil boy" my mom said comin hugging me. We all laughed. Your probably asking you sell drugs, well yah I do but when me and sammy dates ima tell her.

I went to my room and took my shirt off it was really hot so I turned on the AC. I took my iPhone 5s and charged it. I layed on my bed and was thinking about sammy. Like damn she is so fine, her smile is to die for and she got that booty tho.
I went on my phone and logged on Kik i saw bunch of thirsty girls texted me. I scrolled down and saw my gf kik she texted me like 10 seconds later.
Bae😍😍😘😘:Baeee!!
Me:yes boo
Bae😍😍😘😘:who was dhat Gurl u was wit??
Me:she is jus a friend bae she was jus showin me around
Bae😍😍😘😘:Yuh sure
Me:yes Bae I would never cheat on u u too cute Fuh dhat shit
Bae😍😍😘😘:ok Bae luhh uu😘😘💖💖
Me:Luv u to bae😘😘😍😍 but Bae I gotta go ima txt yuh lata
Bae😍😍😘😘:ight Bae 😘😘

I stopped texting her n looked for sammys kik den I finally found her. I saw her Kik pic and she was fine asf I literally sweated. She was wearing these high waisted Jean shorts and a black and red crop top that said obey. She was fine asf when I say fine I mean FINE!
Den I texted her and the letter said D I was so happy she was on.

Sammy P.O.V
I was in bed laying down thinking about joshua he is so cute,especially when his hazzle eyes looking at me. My iPhone 6 plus did my text ringtone. I looked At my phone and saw that it was a message on kik. It said new message with Thug Lord. I unlocked my phone and it was joshua I looked at his kik pic and he was cute like damn.

Thug Lord:hey
Me:wassup
Thug lord:da sky
Me:Niqqa dnt get slick 😒😂
Thug lord:But I jus did tho😬
Me:😂😂 boy stfu
Thug lord: lol ight but wyd (wat u doin)
Me:I think it kno wat it mean but I'm jus layin in bed
Thug lord:lol Ight
Me:lol Wbu (wat bout u)😂
Thug lord:😂😂 on da bed
Me:lol Ight but ima txt yuh later I got to do sum H.W😒😒 but I'm tryna get my grade up Soo byee 😂😊😊
Thug lord:lol Ight txt me
Me:Ight

I sat up and took my bag. I heard a familiar voice so I went Downstairs and heard my name. I went downstairs and saw no one in da kitchen or the dinning room. I turned around and went outside I went behind my dads car and saw it was my big brother "Hayy big broooo where you been I missed youuu!!" I said jumping on him kissing him. "I missed you two lil sis." He laughed. My brother was the best brother I ever had. He was like my Bestfriend and my security guard haha. He hated when I was with boys or dating them. But that's my brother though. I helped him with his bags and we went inside and out it in his old room. "Are you dating anyone?" he asked. "Haha Noo Brandon" I laughed rolling my eyes. "Okay okay I was jus looking out Fuh my lil sis" he laughed.

JOSH P.O.V
I put my phone down and went outside to chill. I saw sammy and this boy outside. To be honest I was really jelouse when I saw sammy jumping on him kissing him. That really got me mad she looked over at my house then I hide. I saw her help him with his bags, maybe they're having a sleepover. But a boy sleeping with as girl, that don't sound right, how buff her dad was I don't think he knows. But that's none of my buisness. I went behind my mom range over and smoked some hookah. That really calmed me down. 10 seconds later my mom came out and saw me. "So wassup son, you don't usually smoke at this time." She said sitting. "Yah it's about this girl I met today, she fine as fuck."I said showing her sammys picture. "Mmm she is a cutie NO HOMO!" She said putting her hands up. "Haha Ik mom" I laughed. "Maybe you should invite her here one day" she said. "Yah I will but she dnt kno bout da drugs and da hookahs we smoke" I said. "Ight I'll try to do something" she said. "Ight ma Thxx luvv yuh" I said. "Luhh u too pumkin" she said leaving. "maaa you kno I hate that" I yelled. "I know you do haha" she laughed as she went inside.

I went back to smoking and I heard a door open. I stood up and saw it was that boy and sammy walking. I hurried up and went inside to hide the hookah and put like 10 mints in my mouth so I won't smell like weed. I went back and saw them walking my way. "Hey Joshua" she screamed. I waved back, but saw the boy looked real suspicious.

SAMMY P.O.V
Me and my brother went outside to go walk around the neighborhood. I saw smoke coming from behind Joshua's car, 0but I didnt worried about it. "So how was cali" I asked. "It was the bomb" he said. "You still with that hoe" I asked rolling my eyes. "Yes I am and will always will and dnt call my bae a hoe" he said laughing and acting like a girl.
"Watever but I still and will never like her tho" I said crossing my arms. "Of course yuh dont" he said smiling."you should've stayed with shakeila"i said. "Ughhh watever"he said rolling his eyes.

I looked over at joshua house and saw him getting out his house. "Heyyy joshua" I screamed. He waved back. "Who is that?" Brandon asked. "It's this boy I met at school he's new" i said. "Well he Betta not be messing wit my Lil sister nah" he said. "Hahaha he not Brandon calm down im grown nah" I said. "Not in my watch u will always stay my lil sis and I will always look out fuh you" he said as he stopped walking. "Ight big bro" I said. I started walking, then outa knowhere he picked me up swinging me around "looovvee youuu!!"he said as he swung me.
I kept laughing then he finally put me down. "Let's go to joshua house" I said.
"Ight" he said with a grin in his face.
"And don't be mean" I told him. "Ughhh ok" he said as he crossed his arms.

JOSHUA P.O.V
I say down and saw the boy swinging her she was laughing and enjoying it. I guess i got jelouse but watever. He put her down and I saw them walking towards my house. I sat up went on my phone and act like I ain't see them. "Hey joshua" she said. "Wassup" I said. "This my big brother Brandon" she said. When she said that I got so happy, I thought they was dating. "Hey" I said. He looked at me weird, and covered his nose. "Damn nigga u stank" he said covering his nose. "Brandon! Stop! Ima slap you stop being mean" sammy said. I was embarrased but acted cool, and ain't say nothing. "Sorry joshua" she said. "It's ight" I said as i went on my phone.
"Say sorry" sammy told Brandon. "ughhh sorry man we good" he asked. "Yah I guess" I said. "It smell like weed here" Sammy said. I smelt it to I was really scared cuz she might think that I smoke. "Sorry that's our neighbors" he said. "Oh ok" she said. "You wanna walk with us" Sammy asked. I heard Brandon whispered noo but she ignored it. "Nahh im ok" I said. She whispered in my ear "is it cuz of my brother" she whispered.
I nodded at her as she moved back to her brother. "Ok" she said. "Ughh lets go sammy im bored nah and I smell like weed ova hea yuh kno I hate weed especially wen u date boys dat smoke weed." He said. She rolled her eyes and turned back to me. "Yuh heard him I gotta go ima txt yuh wen I get home" she said. "Ight see yuh later" I said. "Byee" she waved as she left.

But yuh heard her brother he hate when she date boys that smoke. I don't think he's gonna like me. He looks and sounds very protective and he buff as fuck damn. But I don't think he gonna let me date sammy.