6th Period

We arrived in 6th period, and out of knowhere people was just saying oooo because i hold his arm. He smiled at them and went to the teacher. "Hello my name is joshua and i am a new student here." He said. "Oh well hello there my name is Ms.Palleto, you can go sit where ever you want" she said. He nodded and sat right next to me. "Your gonna like this class alot, she's really fun." I said.
He smiled and and said ok.

I loved when he smiled, my eyes would melt when he smiled. Sasha came to our table, she never sat next to me before. "Hey sammy hey joshua" she said. He waved at her, while i was looking at her weirdly. "Why are you sitting over here you never sat next to me before." I said.
She looked at the floor like there was something there. "So... Why you gotta sit next to joshua" She asked."first of all i can, second of all he sat next to me, third, back up because your breath is hurting my nose, Thank you very much" I said standing. I heard joshua whispered "its about to go down" it was kinda funny though. "Was that suppose be a crack?" She asked. "Naww not really but your breath is about to crack my nose though" i said. I heard everybody say ohhhh, but ignored them. She walked away, telling Ms.palleto.
"Sammy why you got to say that?" She asked. "Well it aint my fault, she the one over here asking questions!" I said. "Well say that again" she said. "Ugghhh ok" i said as i sat down.

JOSHUA P.O.V
Sammy came and sat next to me and sammy. I had a feeling she was gonna say something slick. " hey sammy hey joshua" she said. I waved back, but sammy didnt. She looked at sasha in a weird confused way. "Why are you sitting over here you never sat next to me before" sammy said. Sasha looked embarrased for some reason. She looked at the floor, i looked down but there was nothing there. She looked up, "Soo...why you gotta sit next to joshua?" She asked. Sammy stood up, and as she stood, all i saw was that big, and thick ass in my face. Then whispered "its about to go down".

"first of all i can, second of all he sat next to me, third, back up because your breath is hurting my nose, Thank you very much" sammy said. "Was that suppose be a crack?" Sasha asked. "Naww not really but your breath is about to crack my nose though" Sammy said. All i heard was "ohhhhhh" I laughed very hard. Sasha walked away and went to Ms.palleto. "Sammy why you said that?" She asked. "Well it aint my fault she was the one asking questions" sammy said. "Well dont say that ok" Ms.palleto. "Ugghhh okaayy" sammy said as she sat down.

SAMMY P.O.V
I got annoyed because I heard Sasha and her little bestfriend over there talking about me. I was gonna say something but joshua stopped me "Just don't say anything, i hear it too but dont get your self in trouble" he said. I was calmed down when he told me that because, his light skinned hand touched me, with his pink lips moving up and down, his hazzle eyes looking dead at me, and his smile oooo his smile i cant even explain.

But then my moment was over until Ms.Palleto asked us what are we talking about. I looked at her shakin my feet. "He was just telling me to not say anything because i was about to pop off on Sasha beacause her ugly behind was talking crap" i told her. "Meee i aint even do anything" she yelled. Then joshua just came out of knowhere talking "Stop lying because i heard everything you and your friend was talking about!" He said. Ms.Palleto looked Sasha a shocked way. "Sasha why did you do that, I thought you was a good and a hardworking girl" She said. Sasha didnt say anything and just kept doing her work, as Ms.Palleto was calling her parents. Ms.Palleto turned around and faced the board. I stood up and was whispering "That's what you get Ho" and stick the middle finger at her. "Ms.Palleto she cursed at me" she said. I pretended i was doing my work when she said that. "Oh so now you're lying now,wow...you know what you're going to have saturday detention, and im going to tell your mother, we're good friends" she said. Sasha looked shocked and didnt say anything.

School was almost over and everyone was done with their work. "Okay class for the rest of the period you can do anything you want" she said. Everyone cheered. "Except Sasha" she said. I laughed very hard when she said that. She was shocked when Ms.palleto said that, and started crying. I was just laughing the while entire time when she had to right her name 1000 times. But then i stopped and was talking to my bestfriend brittney and joshua.

"So joshua do you like sammy" brittney asked. "Brittney stoopp" i said hitting her. "Well as a friend i do" he said. "You sure because yall a cute couple. She said. I put my head down being embarrased. "Pickney shut up nah!" I said in patois. "Sammy your jamaican?" Joshua asked. "Im haitian and jamaican" i told him. "Oh so that mean your a freak" he laughed. We all laughed.

The announcements came on and Ms.Palleto told us to pack our stuff. "So how was your day at roosevelt was?" I asked. "It was boring at first,then i met my new bestfriend." He said winking. I smiled and laughed. The bell rang and everyone ran out. "How do you go home?" I asked. "I walk" he said. "Well your goina walk with me today" i said laughing.