3rd period

The bell rang. It was time to go to our 3rd period. I hated my 3rd period, my teacher Mr.Grump was very scary and boring. If he catches you talking he would literally walk to you like a zombie, lick his finger, and would say shush while he puts his finger on your lips. Everyone would be quiet because no one wants Mr.Grump saliva on their body, thats just nasty.

"Class who is George washington?" He asked. No one put their hands up, because some of them was sleeping, some of them was on their phones, some of them were doing homework for other classes and the rest of them passing notes. So technically i was the only one looking. He called on me, "he is the very first president of the united states" I guessed. "Thats right!" He said smiling. That was the first time we ever saw him smile. Everyone was shocked, "Mr.Grum are you in a good mood today!" I asked. "Im getting married next week!!" He shouted. We celebrated by doing nothing. We had music on, and it was the first time we saw him dougie, he killed it though.

We had a dance competition of course i was gonna be in it. We had a whip circle. I went in the middle and danced. (Clap, Clap,Clap,Clap) "WHIP!!" My class shouted. When we sat down we heard a knock on the door. I ran and opened the door for my friend sarah "Ms.Clara said to quiet down and that you guys are loud" she said. Mr.Grump nodded, then she waved and walked out.

Mr.Grump gave us this word search worksheet. It was hard because the letters were small and their was alot of big words that i didn't understand. Everyone kept asking for help, but then we learned a trick that he showed us. It was two minutes before the bell would ring, we all screamed congratulations to Mr.Grump,Then ran out when the bell rung.