Starting school

Me and Isabelle went to breakfast, we saw or crew and ran to them. "Hey guys" we yelled at the same time. "Wassup" they said. The princepal told us to go inside ao we did. I was very popular at school, everybody liked me and everybody knew me. I get random heys all the time. I went to go get breakfast i got the donut and some orange juice but that was bust down though, better than other breakfast we usually get.

Me and my friend was going to go to the gym. We saw this new kid and said hi. But now my friend thinks
I like him, hes cute or whatever but I dont know him like that so yea. We walked over to the gym i was hot in here, with all these breaths in here of course its gonna be hot.

My friend called and pulled me over of course she told me about this boy she liked. He was standing right besides me when i asked her why she was whispering. "He is not cute girl please" i stated walking away.

It was 8:50, we had to go to our 1st period. I hated my 1st period, he isnlike th most boring teacher i ever had. I actually wanted a snail as my teacher than him. I was trying to walk past his class but he caught me. "Sammy get your butt inside before your butt belongs to your Dad" He screamed. I walked over to him "You must be gay because you always gotta call dont you knoe that i got a momma" i said. My 6th period teacher looked at me shocked "Sammy why you said that?" She said smiling.
"Well Ms.A i had to let that out, you know we dont like eachother, he always gotta call my dad like wat da heck he cant call my momma!" I said. "Dont say dat again if you tried being nice he would probably be nice back" she said waving hi. I said ok and walked inside.

I walked in, and i heard and saw everybody complaining about how this class is lame and boring. The bell ringed, everybody was talking and laughing. "Why are you guys not doing your bell ringer" we all laughed when he said that because he had a weird accent.

Class was almost over, and i was tired. "Mr.Ramo may i use the restroom please?" I asked. He looked at me weirdly. "Heck no!" He shouted. "Ok dang bruhh you aint gotta yell im right here im not on da roof" i said with an attitude. Everybody laughed when i wasnt suppose to be funny, but let me stop because I be saying dumb stuff.

My friend sharkeisha raised her hand. She was Mr.Ramo's favorite student, he would let her do whatever she wants. "Mr.Ramo may I use the bathroom please?" She asked. "Of course you can sharkeisha" he said smiling. As she walked, im over here raising my hand but i know he see's me. He tried ignoring me so i yelled out what i was gonna say. "Sir I know you see me, How come you let her go but not me!!". He looked at me with a weird look. "Because she is not distrubtive like you, she is a quiet person unlike you." He said facing his computer. I stood up and went to him. "Hello sir u must not be hearing her,you must be death because everybody hears her first of all, second of all,the real reason u wont let me go its because you dont like me so stop tryna lie and just do your bobo work"

As i walked back to my seat, he looked at me shocked "Im gonna call your father!!" He said looking mad. "Ok go ahead Here's his number I'll even call him for you." i told him. Two minutes later the bell rung. Everybody ran out and went to their 2nd period, when i was late because Mr.Ramo hold me back. I went inside my 2nd period "Sammy why are you late?" She asked "Mr.Ramo hold me up" i told her. "Then im gonna tell him to not do that anymore" she said. "Thank you Ms.Plumb" I walked over to my seat then said Hi to my friend Benjamin. He had a crush on me since 5th grade. He asked me out like 1000 times. But I get it, im georgous who wont want me.

Me and my friends was talking while my teacher was teaching us something.
She caught us talking. "Sammy what is the power of 9?" She asked. I looked at her and she repeated what she said. "Ummmmmmm... 21" I said. Everybody laughed, She looked at me stupidly "If i catch you talking you'll get detention" she said. "Aint nobody funna get no detention let me shut up!" I said. Everybody laughed.