Chapter 3

I have officialy walked through the whole prison. Its really big. I need to find Taylor. I walk down the hall to the cell we share. I look into it and see Taylor and Savannah kissing. I feel someone next to me. I see Carl. His eyes are big and hes staring. I drop the glass of water i had and turn to walk off with Taylor yelling my name.  Me and Taylor arnt dating but he made me feel good. I was kinda starting to like him. I push open some doors that lead to an exit. I encounter a walker. I push it back and let all my anger out. Tears spill from my eyes as i stab it in the head.                                                                                         

"What did you have to mess everything up! "

I kick the walkers dead body and fall to my knees. What do i do now? I dont even know if i can look my bestfriend in the eyes anymore. Let alone sleep with him. I crawl over to the prison walls and bring my knees up to my chest. I was just about to sob into my knees when i hear someone elses sobs around the corner.

"God dangit! "

I stand up slowly and start walking around the corner. I see a small firgure with a sherriffs hat sitting there crying into his knees. I walk over to him and sit next to him. I wipe my own tears away. He looks at me as he wipes a tear away.

He says "What are you doing? "

I say " Well i was going to comfort you. But the truth is i dont know how to comfort someone when i need to be comforted as well. "

He chuckles a little and looks at me. 

He says " I dont understand why your here. All i ever did to you was give you dirty looks. And your still being nice to me? "

I say " Well im a nice person. And we both have lost someone. "

He says "What do you mean? Who did you loose? "

I say " The guy she was kissing.. Thats my best friend and i was starting to like him. he showed signs of liking me to. Then that happens. Now i kinda hate him."

He says " Savannah has never did something like this. Shes all i have left of my mother. Now shes gone completly. "

I say "Wanna know whats funny?"

He says "What? "

I say " Its the same thing with me. Taylor is all i have left of my mother. You remind me of her alot in the looks. "

He says "You remind me of my mother in the way you act. "

I say "I bet she was a good woman.  "

He says "She was in a way. but she also wasnt. I dont know what i wanna think yet. "

I say "My mom. Her death was my fault."

~flashback~

"No Allicia! Daisie needs to go! We cant feed her! "

I say " How could you through a 11 year old out in a world like that mom! Are you that heartless! "

She says "Because i would rather my own daughter be fed then a friends daughter! "

I say " Then im going with her. I hope you  die. "

I turn and walk out with Dasie and my bag was packed.

~End of flashback.~

I say  " When i  came back. There was bite marks all over her. She was trying to kill me. I couldnt kill her. I locked her in a room. Taylor saved me from then. Sometimes i just wanna end it. You know, all of it. I feel that there is no hope and that were all gonna die one day. So whats the point on trying to live another day? Just to die. Thats just what i think."

I let the tears fall down my cheeks. Someone wipes my cheeks off and i feel hands on my cheeks. 

" Look at me. We can get through this. Sometimes i look at you and i almost think your her but i catch myself. Me and you. We have things in common, i think that if we stick together then we can make it. Make it all the way through."

I look at him in the eyes and smile. He has hope. 

I say " I think we can to. "

He says "Good, now lets get up and go show them hwo is boss. Shall we? "

He offers me and hand. I take it and he pulls me up. I land on my feet and follow him inside the prison and to my cell where we find Taylor and Savannah arguing.

I say " Savannah, i thought we were gonna be good friends. Then you broke the deal, butoh look i did to. So were even. Taylor, i really have no words for you. You used me. "

'Allicia let me explain."

I say " No it was good while it lasted. "

He says " No dont say that. Please. "

I say " You had your chance taylor1 The voicces were right. Your just lonley. "

Carl and Savannah start there own little talk as mine and Taylors keeps going.

he says "  Comeon please dont do this. "

I say " You left me no  choice. I dont go back to hoes."

He says " You dont mean that."

I say " Oh but i do. And i hope you remember it for the rest of your life. Just so remember how bad you hurt me. "

He says " Allicai please. Stop talking like this. "

I shake my head no and tunr and walk away with him calling mr name. Soon after Carl catchess up to me. 

I say "Im sorry you had to do that."

He says "Yeah you to. Atleast they will be happy together. "

I say "Yeah. I agree. "

As we walk down the halls of the prison things get better and better,