24

Talia
.......

Diamond musta called me a couple days ago telling me she had some big surprise or shit, the day before Christmas as well, I put the plates away one by one quietly not wanting Jay to wake up. Mama was working late and would only be here early morning so there wasn't much to do really. I let my hair drop wearing a white tshirt and dark blue jogging bottoms and no makeup. I didn't feel the need to if I was honest, the only person seeing me tonight was my son. I held a couple plates when there was a knock on the door, I went to open it the plates in my hand seeing diamond with a grin on her face.

"Hey girl" I smiled

"Hey sorry it's late" she sighed

"It's cool, ain't doing much anyways" I shrugged walking to the kitchen

She shut the door behind her but I never heard the click before she asked to use the bathroom and ran upstairs that grin on her face. I shrugged it off before stacking more plates putting them in the cupboards. I tiptoed while doing so when I heard the door shut, I took no notice at first until I heard a voice.

"Talia" a deep voice said

I stepped back before loosing my breathe and dropping the plates causing them to shatter below me. I thought I was fucking hallucinating !? I stepped back as my body went numb. He began walking towards me slowly before My back hit the wall unable to go anywhere else, I slid down loosing my strength before putting my hand to my mouth and beginning to cry as I thought about it. Soon I heard his steps crunch over the broken glass before he helped me up, i could barley stand, he hugged me tight nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck.

"I thought about you every day" he whispered

I continued crying not able to make out any words. His scent was the same and I didn't realised how much I missed it. Ky had been my everything, the first boy and the only boy to have my heart. My first little kiss when I was 9 years old. The guy who took my virginity away. He was basically my perfect guy who I honestly thought I wouldn't see again.

"I-i love" I couldn't manage to say any sentences

He let go of me but I gripped onto his arms. He stared at me as I cried, he had tears In his eyes. I clasped onto his arms not sure if I could stand by myself as my legs turned wobbly. He put his hands on either side of my face before pecking my lips making me wanna cry even more.

"Merry Christmas " he held my cheeks pecking my lips again

I began to calm down still holding onto him tight making sure it wasn't a dream. My breathing was still shaky but I focused on him more, his eyes and nose and lips. Everything was the same, just slightly older that's all. And it's not like I hadn't seen him, I'd seen him in Jay. He was taller then I remembered and I'd forgotten how his eyes became darker when he was upset.

"Where have you been ky" I sniffed

"It doesn't matter, I'm here now and I don't plan to leave you alone with this kid" he bent down to my level

I began crying again at the mention of Jay, diamond had probably told him and I don't blame her.

"he's asleep" I spoke quietly looking up at him

"You should've told me T" he kissed my cheek lightly

"I-i only found out a week before you were gone" I stuttered

"We gonna be a family now alright" he hugged me tight

At that moment I heard Jay crying a little, he did that sometimes when he was alone. You see he didn't like the dark and I had a habit of switching his lamp off making it worse. I got out of ky's grip shaking slightly before walking up the stairs with kylo behind me, I heard his heavy footsteps again. I walked into Jay's room finding him standing in bit crib/bed with tears run down his face.