17

Chresanto
..................

I lay in bed face up and stared at the ceiling not knowing what I was gonna do yet, the only thing left was maria. I decided to stay in the condo since Id left the apartment in a mess and wasn't prepared to go back to that just yet. I closed my eyes before the breeze disturbed me, I groaned as I got up feeling heavy headed before I shut the window full. I hadn't done much today .Soon after my struggle to fall asleep again the doorbell rung. I got up reluctantly before running down the stairs before answering the front door. It was prince and ray.

"Hey man what you doing here ?" I yawned

"What's happened with diamond" they both walked in freely

"Can we not talk about this shit now" I sighed walking into the kitchen

"Nah my girl bare telling me diamond'a side so now I wanna hear yours" prince smirked

"There ain't no sides" I sighed

"So what happened ?" Ray helped himself to a drink

"She found about the shit I've been doing for my dad" I said simply

"Noah going on like you killed somebody" Princeton kissed his teeth

I didn't say anything else after that, I wasn't in the mood to describe it in full detail. I hadn't seen her for almost a week and I needed to go to the school to tell them im resigning. I got 9 million dollars sitting in the bank, I don't need that shit. I was gonna go in soon but for today I decided id just chill. Plus I still had to figure out how my cousins friend kas knew diamond. Which was sure to be hard, I know what y'all thinking, it's her brother. But he seemed cool and if I saw my sisters watch after a couple years with no contact with her I wouldn't of acted so cool about it. Prolly an old friend or shit. At this moment in time i don't want diamond at all, I wish it never happened. I know it sound bad but look at the mess it's gotten us into, I never planned for it to become this deep that I can't even get out. I couldn't explain how I was feeling because I didn't know . To be real a part of me just wanted to kiss her and make everything was okay but the other part just wanted to run away from all this shit for good. I knew I could do the second one easy but the first one held me back from doing so.

"Ay you wanna go to a club I'm feeling like a party" ray sighed

"I'm up, what about you Chres ?" Prince nudged me

"Itee maybe it'll get my mind of things" I didn't wanna be a kill joy

Working 30 minutes I was ready and prince decided he'd drive since he had he freshest wheels. Within an hour we hopped into the club "stranded" which was a strange name but apparently one of the best ones in town. Once we got inside my mind seemed to zone out to the point when I had a Spanish girl on my lap. This was 3 hours in. She kissed me rough and I allowed her too until my thoughts flooded my mind once again. I pushed her off gently before she have me a dirty look and cursed in Spanish. I found ray messing around with 2 bitches while prince took another drink. Prince was loyal to his lady like that. We decided to leave around 2am and I drove back in prince's whip since I hadn't drunk as much as the others.

________

Diamond
.................

I tied my hair up high as he curls bothered me flying in my face every couple of minutes and began drawing. Of chresanto of course. I'd done crying and feeling sorry for myself fuck that. Let's see how long this sattitude lasts. I sketched his facial feautures, not forgetting his swirly eyes. I smiled at it before closing it as my mama called me.

"Yes mama ?" I walked into the living room

"How are you sweety ?" She smiled sipping her wine

"I'm fine" I shrugged pouring myself. Drink

"You've been in your room a lot" how the fuck she notice ?

"Yeah had a lot of homework" I said simply

"Hey mom" Tyler walked through the door looking pissed slightly

"Where you been ?" I asked

"Why you care" he kissed his teeth

"No need to be damn rude ty" I rolled my eyes

I thought after yesterday he was being foreal with me. I guess it depends on his mood right ? Always gotta be Tyler's damn way. My whole damn life. He went into his room slamming the door while he did so.

"What's wrong with him ?" My mama asked

"He's Ty" I sighed

"Ky was different" she smiled

"Yeah they're different people" I wasn't in the mood for one of these conversations

"But ky was so calm and understanding" she sighed

"That doesn't mean he was a better person" I rolled my eyes

"He just had a better attitude" my mom tried to brush it off

"No wonder why Tyler gets sick of you" I said under my breath as I walked away

I went into my bedroom and continued drawing. I think I liked this one the best. Chres grinned and you couldn't see past his neck. It would take a while to complete but I could already tell it would be one of my best especially drawn from memory.

___________
Short chapter

Ash_xo