Chapter 6 I stole his hat

Hey guys!! I can't believe I have over 300 reads!! That's so cool!! Well anyway, here is the next chapter. It's mostly going to be in Momoko's POV, just letting y'all know. Hope y'all like this chapter.

Momoko's POV

"Hey, Momoko! Where were you yesterday?? Kaoru and I were worried." Miyako asks as she runs up to me when I see them in the schoolyard. Miyako is wearing a blue outfit as usual, while Kaoru is wearing a green tomboyish outfit. Yesterday was pretty strange.... Very strange. I can't let them know about what happened between Brick and I.

"Uh I uh had to do something for my parents." I say a bit nervously as a blush starts to rise on my cheeks. I hope they don't notice.

"But.. You were crying at the end of practice yesterday..." Miyako says... Oops... I forgot... Fashion club gets out before cheer does so Miyako comes to watch me... Man! What does everything got to be so complicated?! Kaoru was looking annoyed, probably because she didn't want to be late for class which would start soon. I grab Miyako's hand and start walking in the school building. Kaoru followed though I don't know why she seems mad.

"I uh hurt my hand." I said as we went into the classroom. Miyako had a thoughtful look on her face. She opened her mouth to say something but then the bell rang.

'Saved by the bell!' I thought to myself as Miyako shuts her mouth at the teacher starts to talk. Suddenly I hear a chuckle behind me. Turning around, I see Aki with a smile on his face as he reads a book or well the text book for class. 'Why would he be chuckling?? Did he read something funny in the text book??? Or what??' I wondered to myself. Another chuckle. 'What the heck is so funny?!'

I quickly wrote a note and threw it at him, without the teacher looking because she was writing on the board and wouldn't look back for awhile. The note hit his head which made him up look with a surprised look on his face. Now it was my turn to chuckle which made him look at me. He stared at me for a moment then opened the note. At first his face looked like he was thinking... Hard. Then he smiled at me and mouthed, "I'm not telling" with that little annoying smirk of his.

'Grrrrr' I mentally growled. I gave him a scowl which made him chuckle again. The bell rang, ending school for the day. Miyako and Kaoru both have an emergency meeting so I was all alone with Aki, just great. Hurrying out of class, I saw that he was waiting for me.

"Hey, pinky." He flashed a toothy grin at me. His hat was backwards as usual and his hair was up in a pony tail.... Weird... He reminds me of Brick... But Aki is much nicer.... Could it be th- No Blossom, that's impossible. I wonder where his brothers are....

"Hey, Aki. Thought you had some-.." I was interrupted by my compact beeping. 'Why now?!' I mentally scream in my head. Man, I've been doing that a lot lately. "Oh uh I got to go... Bye!!" I quickly replied as I ran off, leaving a confused Aki behind. Running to the roof, I transformed. Then I waited for my sisters. They came not even a second after. Just as they started to transform, I opened my compact to see the mayor.

"What is it, Mr. Mayor?" I asked as Bubbles and Buttercup gathered around me. He quickly explained that two of the RowdyRuff boys were destroying the town.

"We're on it!" Buttercup yelled as we took off. Now why would only two of the RowdyRuffs be destroying the town?? Where's the third one?? We'll find out soon enough. We got to where the two Ruffs were and saw that it was Boomer and Butch.

"Hold it right there, RowdyRuffs!" Bubbles yelled. Her eyes were filled with fury. She didn't really like it when it was the Rowdies who were destroying the town. Boomer laughed as he and Butch turned. Butch had a smirk on his face as he glared at Buttercup.