Chapter 11 Surprise! (Part 2)

Hey guys!!! I'm am soooo sorry that I haven't written in so long! I didn't have my iPad for the summer and I don't really have time to write now since I'm in high school and in karate which believe me is super fun. Now I shall continue the story! Thank all yall for reading my story! I never expected it to have all these views.

Momoko's POV

"But I don't want to go!" I yelled as the boys continued to drag me out of the hospital room in which Brick was staying in. Miyako and the rest of the girls had a look of pain as they watched the boys drag me away from Brick. "Guys! Stop!" I try to dig my feet in the ground but the hospital has a tile floor so it didn't work very well. I didn't want to use my powers on them, but then again I couldn't. The boys had this special bracelet the professor made that disabled the powers of whoever is wearing it.

"Sorry, Blossom, but it's for your own good!" Kaoru said as they followed us out of the building. As soon as we were out of the building the boys let go of my arms, but didn't take off the bracelet. I've tried to but only the professor has the key to take it off. I try to run back in the building but the girls stopped me.

"We can't let you go back in, Blossom." Nana commented as Kaoru held me back.
"Why? On who's order's?!" I yelled unable to control my small anger.

"My orders." Said a voice behind me. I turn around, ready to beat the person but then I see it's the professor. "Momoko, it isn't good for your health to stay by Brick's side. You need to get out of the hospital for awhile."  I glare at them, all of them. This was the first time that I have ever been truly mad at my best friends. I left them, walking off in an angered manner. I didn't hear anyone follow me, but I knew they would catch up soon.

Miyako's POV

"Oh! I feel really bad!!!" I whined, watching Momoko getting smaller and smaller. Boomer nodded in agreement as he came over to hug me. Even though I was in the arms of the I like, I still felt awful.

"I know, Miyako. But it's all for Momoko." The professor said. "Plus I forgot that I could heal Brick......" It took a minute for that to sink in.

"WHAT?!?!" Kaoru yelled with steam literally coming out of her ears. "You FORGOT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" At this point, Butch was holding her back and struggling to do so. "Our best friend went through all this because you FORGOT?!?!?!?!" The professor look ashamed.

"Don't tell her please! For the sake of Momoko, don't tell her." The professor pleaded as Kaoru started to calm down. We all hesitated before we agreed. "Thank you!!! Having Kaoru yell at me was enough punishment! Now please go and find Momoko!" And with that, us girls ran off to find Momoko.

IM REALLY SORRY GUYS!!!! ITS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER AND I KNOW YALL DESERVE BETTER BUT IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS!!!!! I know the ending, but I'm having trouble getting to the ending!!! Please please help me!!!!!! Y'all are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please read my other stories! It would mean so much to me!!! I promise to update soon!!!!! If not, spam me until I do!