Fantasy ~Chapter Nine~

~Chapter Nine~

I slowly cracked my eyes open to a white ceiling, 'Doesn't this look familiar...'

I sat up, blinking a couple of times, and giving off a huge yawn.

I turned to the window to see that it was still daylight outside...or it was another day.

I caught sight of something black outside of the window which made me curious, and head over to the window. It was a good thing I wasn't hooked up to any UV's or anything, or I would have started freaking out with the wires going through my arm.

It must have been my imagination because there was nothing outside.

I sighed, leaning my forehead against the window, "This is getting more and more confusing, and why was Alecs' nose bleeding too."

I started banging my head against the window, "Are you okay?" I heard a voice ask.

I turned around to see a boy around my age holding flowers, starring at me weirdly, "No its fine." I said, laughing nervously.

He raised an eyebrow, but shrugged and walked away.

"I'm losing it..."

~*~*~*~

I looked at the picture in my hand, ignoring what was going on around me, "Mom, what did I do wrong?" I asked the picture, as if it would talk back to me.

I stuffed the picture in my pocket and walked towards the kitchen to get something to drink, "Jane?" I heard Dahlia ask, I turned around to see Dahlia and Alex sitting on an empty bed, it was really strange for the room to be empty like this.

I walked in, not really wanting to talk to anyone at the moment.

"What do you guys want." I asked, crossing my arms.

"We know what you are, and we want to make a proposal." Alex said, cutting straight to the point.

I raised my eyebrow, "What are you talking about."

"We know your a wolf Jane, now just cooperate and no one gets hurt." Dahlia said, while standing up.

"What? And what is this about no one getting hurt? Are you guys playing a game or something?" I said joking, until Dahlia shoved me to the ground while holding a knife to my throat, "No one is playing here, you know who we are and you know what happens if you don't cooperate."

My eyes widened as Alex shut the door, "We were never a friend with any of you, we were just here to gather information on...magical beings."

Crap. I knew something was off with them, and the fact they disappeared for a long time as well, why didn't I notice it before?

"We need your help on a mission of ours, we were sent here to eliminate the werewolves that frequent here, but strangely, we haven't been able to pick up a scent at all, its like some other scent is masking theirs." Dahlia said calmly, not really caring that she could end someones life with a flick of her wrist.

"That's were you come in, we need you to pinpoint were they usually hang out, then that's where we come in." Alex said, holding something that made me shrink away, "We'll take them out with this," he said holding up the object, "You already know what this is don't you?" He said smirking as I tried to wiggle free from Dahlia.

"Why are you telling me this?" I strained to ask, "It's because for now your our chess piece, and if you don't give us information, we will just have your little mate take a small trip to a nice place called hell."

I lost it then, how dare they threaten my mate?

"Whoa there, we didn't say we would kill him, if you help us we will let you and your little mate free, how does that sound?" Dahlia said, restraining me without effort.