The Russian Hatter ~Chapter Six~

Bonjour en Salute!

This chapter gave me the flux! I kept changing scenes and how I introduced things so Yeah, Ive uploaded! Yes xD!!!!! Anyhow, the first part may seem a bit confusing, but I changed it and switched it as you would say (shrugs) so that it would be a little easier to understand. So hope you like it! Enjoys! <3

-----

~The Russian Hatter~

"Ain! Ain! Where is that cat!" A tall girl with long waist length black hair, light caramel skin, and hazel eyes yelled frustrated. She wore a long flowing white Egyptian gown, with gold bangles trailing up her long slender arms. She wore a noble Egyptian crown as head dress, as her eyes were painted with Kohl, like eyeliner. Wait, how did I know that....

She hurried down the dimly lit corridors of the palace, searching for a spacific small animal that would mark her destiny.

She stopped, and leaned against a magnificent arch, as she caught her breath, "Mother will obliverate me as soon as she knows Ain has disappeared. Curse that cat to the deepest pit in hell! Why had I had gotten the rotten disgusting excuse of a protector as of my dear brother has the noble of ones." She nearly whispered, shaking in anger.

"Ah, my dear sister seems to be throwing a small hissy fit." A young boy who seemed to be an exact replica of the other, in genetics, said, shrugging. He had short black curly hair, the same light caramel skin, piercing grey eyes that were also outlined in kohl, a royal egyptian tunic that came to his knees, a sly smile, and a small grey cat with black stripes walking beside him.

"Seem to have lost Ain, what a shame." The grey eyed boy said shaking his head, as if it really affected him, "You always seem to lose track of things, but I'll give you a tiny hint."

The hazel eyed girl narrowed her eyes as she glared at her twin, "As if I would listen to a traitor such as yourself!" She yelled, continuing to stomp down the large corridors.

The grey eyed boy shook his head, as he slowly walked behind his in raged sister, "My poor illed mind double, Alya. Only if she would look near the gardens of this palace she would find her mischeivous feline." He said loudly, almost mockingly.

Alya spun around as ast as lighting, her eyes glowing a dangerous bright red, " You dare mock your future ruler! As soon as I take the throne of Alexandria's ruler, I swear on my noble being, I will have you slowly tortured, and burned in the scotching sun of the desert, and a dance on your ashes." She hissed, "I will have your head Jayla."

Jayla chuckled, "And I would hope to live to see that day." He taunted.

Alya glared down Jayla, then turned to run to the gardens of the palace to search for her mischeivous feline.

*~*~*

I snapped open my eyes, as the scene of my dream faded away, "And what was that..." I frowned, rolling out of bed, and realising I was on the top bunk.

"Oof"

Dahlia mindlessly stepped on me, making my back hurt even more, walking towards the door, "Hey! Whats the big idea!" I said, getting of the wood floor.

I noticed everyone was still asleep, and it was night outside the window, "Ha! Dahlia sleep walks..." I said, shaking my head.

Then I noticed she was walking somewhere, I just had to follow.

Dahlia walked randomly for about a half an hour, making me rethink this stupid idea. Then Dahlia stopped in front of Miss S's office, and started to open the door.