Chapter 21: Still hoping..

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS. Here is your present. Im sorry its been ages since i last updated... alot has been going on. I promise i will update more:) I pinky promise it will be in the next couple of days. Love you guys!

PLEASE READ: I revised the entire story. Soooo, if you would like to go back and read that'd be nice.... But i dont think you want to do that. The only major chapters i revised was 14,15 and 16. I really advise you to read them so you dont get confused in this chapter and coming chapters:) THANK YOU

-----------------------------

NIALLS P.O.V

I couldnt deal with this pain. This has been the longest 30 minutes of my life, just crying on the cold bathroom floor letting the thoughts take over my mind. Its all my fault. All my fault. Everybody keeps telling me its not my fault, but its a lie. They just want me to feel better. 

I gathered myself up off the floor and across the room to the mirror. Eyes puffy and red, cheeks damp, and a broken heart. I couldnt even look at myself. I was disgusted with myself even though i know i shouldnt be. 

Walking down that hallway, felt like the longest walk of my life. I could actually see now because i wasnt crying anymore, and my face was back to normal. I just needed to see her, even if it was for five seconds. I heard her sweet voice ringing through the halls, making the corners of my mouth turn. Boy did i miss that laugh, that smile, that girl. 

knock knock

"Come In." I heard Liams voice.

Please dont cry Niall, please dont cry.

"Oh hey Niall. Come sit." He directed me to where he was originally sitting.

Here we go.

"Hi Liz." Her beautiful green eyes locked on mine. 

"Hi... Um, your name is?"

My heart just shattered in a million tiny pieces. All i could do was look down in my lap, forcing myself to think this was just a dream. And i would wake up any time soon.

"Niall..." Still looking down into the pit of my lap.

"Wait... Niall. I know that name from somewhere."

"Um.. Well not to freak you out but, Before this all happened... I was your boyfriend." The last couple words hardly rolling off my tongue.

"Liam. Harry. Niall."

I could see her struggling with her thoughts, trying so hard to remember. Im sure Liam has tried to explain everything to her.

LIZ's P.O.V

I couldnt put the peices to the puzzle together. They all were familiar now, not just strangers. I was trying so hard to remember, I wouldnt want my bestfriend or my girlfriend to forget about me either. It just was so hard, so hard for everyone.

I wasnt feeling any pain anymore, just the confusion on who i am and who these people are. I knew my mom when she walked in the room, Just not these "friends" of mine. My name is Elizabeth Monroe, and my old boyfriends name is Niall. And all my friends are Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Alex and Emily. Thats pretty much all I know at this point. 

But then this feeling hit me, It was like i was in love with the boy sitting next to me. Maybe my memory was coming back in bits and pieces. I dont know. But what i was feeling was deffinantly love.

"Hey Niall." His face shot up like a bullet. "Can you tell me stuff about our relationship? Like how we met and stuff?" I was eager to know why i love this boy so much.

"Well..." 

He told me all about how he moved here 2 months ago, and he immediattly fell for me as soon as he layed eyes on me. Which i found incredibly cute. Then he told me about our romantic dates, and us skipping school because i thought i was moving. It all was so sweet. I grabbed his hand, as if someone else was controlling my body. But it just felt so right.

I didnt even acknoledge Liam leaving the room, which was weird. I was just so lost in thought with this boy, he made my head twirl. And i dont even know why. I really just wanted to remember it all, it seems like i have a pretty damn good life. It wall seems so fun, and cool. Its really hard to hear about all of the things tht you have done, and cant remember them. It sucks.

Then something popped in my head. I started having this vision of a house, That had lights and music coming from it. What made me come to the conclusion we were at a party. Niall was standing right in front of me, holding my hands, looking me dead in the eye. He said the words "Liz, will you be my girlfriend?" 

I was totally mind fucked, then i spat out the word, "Yes." Very clever Liz. And finally, We kissed. Then i started to see something else, a room. Filled with pictures of Harry and the "friends" i had met today. Which again, made me assume i was in Harry's room. We were both standing completely still, gazing into each others eyes. I felt that, "love" feeling again that i was feeling a couple of minutes ago with Niall. My thoughts were overtaking me. I heard, "I just want..... to kiss him." And then i jumped in his arms and smaked my lips into his. 

This thought made me overly confused. Harry looked the same as he did an hour ago when i was with him, so this moment couldnt have been too long ago. But... Niall "is" my boyfriend? Why would I be kissing my... Bestfriend? 

"Liz... Liz. Are you okay?" My thoughts were interrupted by Niall shaking my knee.

"Yeah, yeah. I just need to rest."

"Alright. I'll be right outside with everyone else."

I was alone in that room. With just the sound of the beep of the heart monitor. Calming me down from everything i just remembered. It was all too much to handle. I was utterly confised by the whole thing. Could i have kissed Harry before Niall asked me to be his girlfriend? Could i have been secretly dating Harry? Too many questions floating around.

I couldnt stop thinking about the way Harry made me feel when i kissed him. It would be a butt load of help if i remembered everything so i wouldnt be this confused. I really just needed to sleep this off, maybe i would wake up a new person.