Chapter 15: Love Can Make You Insane Part-1

She had to do it. If not, it would weigh on her shoulders for a long time. Yeah it would cause her mom stress but, It was for the better. 

"Wait here until i come back up. I need to talk to her about this now." Liz sat up. "Ok. Just know ill be right here waiting for you." Liz ran down the steps fighting back the unwanted tears in her eyes.

"Hey mom? Can I talk to you?" Liz held the letter behind her back.

"Yeah sure honey what is it?" Liz handed her the letter and looked away. Her eyes widened staring at the piece of paper. She looked into Liz's eyes knowing that her daughter was hurt. "Liz... I." She started. "I’m so sorry I never told you. I just felt you could live your life fine not knowi-" Liz cut her off. "Not knowing who my own father was?! Going through my life calling this man 'dad' when he isn’t? I know he didn’t want me, but you could have at least told me." Liz finished clenching her fists. "I’m sorry. There’s nothing more to say other than what your father put in the letter. Your Dad, Paul, I married him when you were just 2. I needed someone to take care of you with me, I couldn’t do it on my own. I loved him so much and i just couldn't do it. Just ple-." She was interrupted by Liz squeezing her into a bone-crushing hug. 

"Mom. I understand. But i am still angry with you about this. I have you know, I am going to look for him."

"You dont have to. This is why your father and i split up, and the reason for your moving."

"What?”

"Ive been seeing your real father, Jay, for awhile now and hes moving in. Thats why your father is making you move with him, to keep you away from him."

Liz grabbed the letter out of her hands and ran upstairs without a word. She opened her door and immediatly grabbed a bag and started stuffing all of her things in it. She was mad beyond belief. She never wanted to talk to her ever again for what shes doing. Its all for herself, not thinking about Liz one bit. Harry was throwing questions at her but she blocked them out.

Once she was done, she grabbed Harry's hand and dragged him out of the house ignoring her moms every word.

"Whats going on Liz? You need to tell me."

"Everything is falling apart." All she could think was, could this get any worse. She fell to the ground with tears. Harry pulled her to her feet.

"Come on. Lets get to my house.”

Liz felt as if she has been crying non-stop lately, and it was all about her. But she didnt want it to be all about her. Her friends lives were important, and she would make a point of bringing that up.

He walked her into the house and shut the cold of fall with the door. Harry gave Anne that 'I'll tell you later look' and headed up stairs.

Liz plopped her self on Harry's bed. Looking up at the white cieling in confusion. He asked her what was going on and she told him everything. She didnt even shed a tear. She was being strong.

"It will get better i promise. You can stay here for a couple days, and then at Liams. I completely understand how angry you are."

LIZ'S P.O.V

At that moment. I realized how much I really loved Harry. He was my rock, My other half. 

“I love you Harry.”

Here come the endless butterflies that i have never had before. I just dont understand now. Im pretty sure i was falling in love with Niall. All I could ask myself was, why?

“I love you too.”

I, I just wanted to.. kiss him. Ive never had feelings like this before. Yea ive always had little felings for Harry but not like this. I blocked the whole mom situation out of my head. I couldnt help it anymore. I jumped into his arms and smashed my lips into his. I wrapped my legs around his torso, as his hand supported my bum, the other on my back. I felt him immediatly kiss back.