~Depression~

Mono's P.O.V

I sat up on my bed and went to the bathroom to go wash up. Then went to my room again and dressed casual. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs then went outside and walked to school. There I see Six and she smiled.

"Hey Mono!" She said happily.

I smiled.

"Was sup Six!"

We high five each other and smiled.

"Where's Seven?" She asked.

I shrugged and looked behind me. Where is he? The last time I saw him that he was at my place. Me and Six went to the school and we went to class. I looked at the desk where Seven's supposed to sit and he was there.

I sighed in relief and Six smiled at him.

"Hey Seven, where were you?" She asked him.

"Here, why?"

"Well, me and Mono were waiting for you to walk to school."

"Well, I got here early." He said deeply sad.

I was kinda confused of why does he sound so depressed or he's not smiling. Is it because I hurt his feelings yesterday? I bet.

"Oh.." Six said quietly.

I sat down and looked at the window. I felt bad that I hurt his feelings but...to be honest, I had feelings for him too but I like Six. I don't know why but..my heart, mind, and my body, only wants Seven.

After class...

I walked to the table and waited for Six and Seven to come but the only person that came here was Six. Just her. We waited for Seven but he never came.

"Where's Seven now?" I asked.

I shrugged then I see Seven walking but he past us. I stand up and ran to him.

"Wait, Seven!" I called out.

He looked behind me and I stopped running.

"Hm?" He said while looking at me.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Yeah...everything's fine. Why?"

"Because...you don't look okay and sound okay to me."

He looked at me and walked away. I felt nervous and worried at the same time. I pulled his backpack so he could stop walking.

"Seven, what's wrong? You don't really act like this. Please tell me what's wrong Sev."

He looked at me and shook his head. He moves my arm away and walked. I have no clue where he's going but I feel..sad. He's not telling me or Six anything. I'm afraid it's about I rejected him. Maybe it's that.

I walked back to Six and she looked up.

"He's not saying anything." I said so seriously.

"Oh..why's that?"

"Because, he's not responding, keeps looking away, and looks so fucking depressed."

"Well...what happened yesterday? What did you do? Or what did he do?"

I sighed.

"I rejected him. He has feelings for me but I didn't like him because he was so..loud, crazy, and uptight to me. I told him I had feelings for you and he looked fine about it but then he's..upset I supposed."

She looked at me and gave me a straight face.

"Why would you that? You know how many times Seven got rejected?! fifteen times! He may seems crazy and stuff but isn't that what you are?"

I thought about it and it was true. I had a guilty face on me and I sighed sadly.

"Yeah..it's true. I feel so bad because the way I said it to him was..awful."

"Hey, I know but it was an accident or a mistake. Sometimes it happens Mono, I'm pretty sure Seven would believe and forgive you. Also, I'm lesbian."

"Huh?"

She giggled and smiled at me.

"I'm dating Two. She's the love of my life."

"Oh."

I laughed nervously and nodded at an understatement.

"Well, thanks for helping me out Six. You're the best."

"No prob! Come to me anytime if you need to talk to me whenever." She said while smiling.

I smiled also and I know what I was gonna do.