~Dirty Mono~

Seven's P.O.V

Mono and I went back home and I lay on the bed. I smiled about him and I'm happy we're together. Mono came in and changed his shirt. I blushed and looked away even though I have the same type of body. After he was done, he lay down next to me and I put my arm on him.

He looked at me and smiled and I did too. Then he got on top of me and I blushed more.

"What do you want to do since we're alone?" He asked gently in my ear.

"I don't know..make out or something?" I responded.

He smirked and put his body against mine.

"I know I sound crazy like you and I want to do this to make you feel loved and I mean it for real."

"Oh..okay." I said nervously.

He smirked more and kissed me. Without warning, he put his tongue in and I put mine in his. They fought each other and I could tell that I was heating up. He lift me up and I sat on his lap. I broke it for air and saliva trailed down between us. We chuckled and smiled.

He touched my waist and I put my fingers through his hair. He smirked and pinned me on the bed again. Seriously? He kissed my neck then sucked on it. I moaned slightly. He licked my neck to my cheek and I blushed hella red. I moaned slightly again.

He smiled and he sat up then lift me up. He went behind me and sat while I was sitting in front of him. I wrap his arms around me and I smiled with joy. Then he touch my private part and I blushed mad red. I've never ever been touched there.

He turned my head to face him and kissed me while he touched my part still. He rubbed also and I moaned while kissing. He put his tongue in and that made me happier. Mono kiss me roughly and I moaned loudly. He broke it for air and saliva trailed down between us again.

He stopped touching my part and lay down while I was still in his arms. I turned to face him and we were blushing red. I cuddled with him and smiled.

"I love you so much Mono." I said while in his chest.

He kissed my head and smiled.

"I love you too cutie." He said gently.

After that, I closed my eyes and thought about having the best time together. Especially this. Then I fell asleep with Mono and had him on my mind all night.

                                  The End!