~Harsh Words~

Seven's P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around for a bit. I don't really recognize this house before. Where am I anyways? I sat up and I yelped a little. I felt soar in my body and I feel like I could barely move anywhere.

I got off the bed slowly and walked out the room. Then I see a boy sitting on the couch. I rubbed my eyes to get a clearer version of him and it was Mono. I sighed in relief and sat by him.

"Oh hey Seven." He said calmly,

"Hey...um...how did I..get here?" I asked nervously.

He looked at me and I blushed a little.

"We were both drunk and we made out last night. Then the next day, I woke up early and you were sleeping next to me. I freaked out but I was kind enough to..take you home with me so you can rest more."

I looked away and nodded.

"Thanks...heheh.." I said quietly.

Then there was silence between us and I was blushing. I can't believe he took me home with him. I'm gonna die. I looked at Mono again and he was looking at the TV. He noticed me and I looked away.

"What's up?" He questioned.

"Oh nothing. I'm just...awkward about being here heheh. My first time." I said nervously.

He smiled and scooted closer to me. I blushed and looked away. He put his arm around me and put his head on my shoulder. I smiled and put my head on his then put my arm around his waist. Mono, I love you. One day, I'll tell you how I feel and we'll always be together forever. I promise.

2 weeks later...

I went outside and walked to Mono's house. Today I'm gonna tell Mono how I feel! I can do this as well and be brave. When I arrived, I knocked at his door and it opened. I smiled and looked at Mono. He did the same.

"Hey Sev! C'mon in."

I nodded and went inside then sat on the couch. Me and Mono are good friends now also Six as well. Anyways, Mono sat by me and I smiled at him. He looked at me and smiled also. I took a deep breath and said it,

"Mono?"

"Hm?"

"I need to tell you something."

"Oh okay. What is it?"

"I have..feelings for you. Ever since we looked at each other in the eyes, I had a spark in me. I knew that you were the person to fell in love with and I have..strong feelings for you. I hope you have the same feeling and want to ask, will you be my...boyfriend?"

He looked at me with surprised. Then looked away with worries in his eyes. I have a bad feeling about this. He looked at me again and my eyes watered.

"Seven..don't take this in a rude way but...I don't really exactly have the same feeling about you. I have feelings for Six and she's really my type. I'm not really into guys Seven, I'm straight. I'm sorry but I just don't like you but as friend, yes. The reason why I don't really like you because...you're kinda uptight to me and really..loud sometimes. You're fun and all but I just don't like it when you just...think crazy ya know?"

I felt heartbroken. It felt like a million of pieces of my head just disappeared. I felt like I was gonna puke or cry. I smiled and nodded as an understatement.

"Oh okay. Heheh it's fine, really." I said as happy as I could.

I stand up and put on my shoes. Mono walked to me and looked confused.

"Where are you going? You just got here."

"I know. I just need some time on my own you know? Heheh." I smiled even wider.

I opened the door and left. Then my tears came down and I sighed. He's right. I am loud and uptight. I know that I'm crazy and I'm just a loner boy who doesn't get about love. But hey, I'll just let Mono and Sox be together. I want them to be happy and live a perfect life while I just travel to find someone new.