6

I go home going to bed and the next day i go into work.

-October 4th 2013-

    At 3:30pm we are called into court

At 3:30pm we are called into court.When we get there and court start's the Jury says their verdict.

???:Pointing towards evidence and testimony.We find Defendant Maxwell George Guilty of Rape.

After that Court is dismissed as Maxwell George is taken into jail by a few police men.Ally stands up walking to me hugging me crying with a smile in her face.

Ally:Thank you again Lara.

Lara:"Smiles".Your welcome Ally.

Ally leaves with Cragen,Amanda,Fin and Nick following behind her.Rafael walks over to me as Olivia and Munch talk.

Rafael:What do you say we go grab some drinks and celebrate?.

Lara:I can't say no to drinks.I'll be happy to join you Councelor.

Rafael:"Smirks".Thats great Detective.

Soon me and Rafael walk out of the court house together to go to La Bourbon.He has my arm wrapped around his again.

Rafael:Where did you go to College?.

Lara:Howard University.My family didn't have a lot of money.

Rafael:Interesting.

Lara:Where did you go?.

Rafael:Harvard.

Lara:Nice.That was actually where i wanted to go but we couldn't afford such a place.

Rafael:Just be fortunate you even went at all.

Lara:"Smiles".I am.I quite enjoyed Howard University.

Rafael:Well then i am glad."Smirks".

Lara:"Smiles".Where did you grow up?.

Rafael:The Bronx.

We make it to La Bourbon and we enter seeing We are the only ones except Lou there.We sit down and order our drinks and talk and we laugh at stupid childhood stories.Soon some music starts playing from the radio and Rafael stands up grabbing my hand.

Rafael:Dance with me?.

I smile getting out of my seat and putting my glass of Bourbon on the table.He pulls me into the middle of the room.A song then begins to play as we dance.

🎶I know I stand in line,Until you think you have the time,To spend an evening with me,And if we go someplace to dance,I know that there's a chance,You won't be leaving with me🎶

I hum along to the Frank Sinatra song as we dance a ball room dance.

Rafael:You can sing it.