13

-January 5th 2014-

Since finding out we are father and daughter Me and Munch have grown closer.Hes understanding with me not being ready to call him dad.Rafael has been helpful in processing everything that's happened and work has been normal except the fact Munch is constantly checking in with my mental stability...I enter the precinct and put my things on my desk and see a letter and I pick it up studying what it says when I hear the voice of an old friend behind me.

Booth:Ah classic SSA Laramelia Bailey.Always studying things to figure it out.

I turn around with a grin as everyone stares.I walk over to him.

I walk over to him

Lara:Seeley!."Hugs him".

Booth:"Puts hands on hips".Now it's been almost 5 months and I barely heard anything from you except the fact that Bones said she talked to you once a month.

Lara:I'm sorry Seeley but everytime I called Temperance you weren't around.Now more important question how is my favorite nephew Parker Karmin Booth and my niece Christine Angela Lara Booth?.

Booth:You take great pride in being named after my kids don't you?."Smirks".

Lara:"Smiles".Of course I do.I don't have my own kids.

Booth:They are fine.Parker's missing you.

Lara:Well I miss sharky to.But I came here to be with nana.Besides it was a good change coming here.

Booth:The Squints feel otherwise.

Lara:Oh come on your still referring to them as that?.

Booth:I say it affectionately and last I checked you called them that last time we saw eachother.

Lara:You did not just say that.

Booth:Calling you out is my favorite thing to do."Jokingly serious".

Lara:I thought it was making my life miserable."Smirks".

Booth:"Shrugs". That to.

Lara:Rude.

Me and Seeley chuckle.

Lara:Now whats the reason you came here?.

Booth:I need your help.

Lara:You need my help?.

Booth:In Washington 3 bodies were found.Then this morning another one was found here in Manhattan.Its all connected but with you being an expert and someone we all miss I thought why not talk to Cragen about having your team help on the case.Cmon be my partner again for a case?.

Lara:Fine what you got?.

Booth:"Hands over flyer".All women,raped,In their 20s and of course murdered and left in shallow graves in parks.Bones has the team set up at the local morgue with the most recent body found.Her name is Laurie Kramer.

After looking the the file I nod.

Lara:How many times have I said I hate serial killers?.

Booth:The entire time I've worked along side you.

I look at the team who is still watching.

Lara:Agent Seeley Booth this is Sergeant John Munch,Detective Odafin Tutuola,Detective Nick Amaro,Detective Olivia Benson and Detective Amanda Rollins.

Booth:Hello.

Everyone says their hellos.

Lara:So how is Angela,Jack,Camille and Lance?.

Booth:You could ask them yourself.

Lara:Their probably to buisy.

Booth:What are you scared of your ex boyfriend?."Jokingly".

Lara:No I'm not scared of Jack it's been 9 years.

Booth:I was joking.

Lara:"Glares".

Booth:I was...Would taking you to see everyone make you stop glaring at me?.

Lara:Damnit I hate it when you bribe me.

I grab my things from my desk.

Lara:Your lucky your a brother to me."Points at him".And the father of my favorite children in the world.Otherwise you'd have never ending pranks.

Booth:Haha very funny...You were joking right?.

Lara:"Smirks,Walks away".

Booth:"To team".She was joking right?.

Munch:I wouldn't sweat it.

Fin:Just watch your back.

Booth:When did she get to be so...different?.

Olivia:My advice.Talk to her about her time here.

Booth nods and follows after Lara to the elevator knowing something has changed her since she first saw him.

Booth:Lara.

Lara:Yeah Seels?."Smiles".

Booth:You aren't your self.Normally your not so threatening even jokingly.

Lara:Can we talk on the way?.

Booth:Of course.

After a while Booth and Lara are in his car on the way to the morgue.Lara tells him everything about what's happend with Dexter.After a while of shock and questions he asks questions about how her new job has been and learned how close she's become with her co-workers.

Booth:Now there is something else your not telling me about.

Lara:I told you everything.

Booth:You are hiding something.You had that look on your face when you are saying something but leaving details out.

Lara:I don't have a look.

Booth:Yes you do.Now not to be such a girl but spill the beans.

Lara:Swear you won't say anything.

Booth:I swear.

Lara:Remember the dream I told you about?.

Booth:Yeah.

Lara:Well I met a guy he's become my bestfriend and I'm in love with him but I haven't told him cause if he didn't feel the same way I'd loose him and I don't wabt that cause he's made me feel things I haven't in years.He makes me feel young.Hes said that to.Its fun being around him.

Booth:Tell me the story.

Lara:"Smiles". My first day in Manhattan after settling in I went to the precinct and meet the team and as I left the building this guy held the door open for me.Then the next day on my first case at SVU he later joined the room and was revealed to be the ADA.At first I thought he acted like an add but then that night I went to a bar and I was studying the case file when the song Summerwine was playing and I started humming to it and I heard a guys voice from behind me and long story short it was the ADA we ended up talking for an entire hour and he walked me home being a gentleman.We've been bestfriends secretly every since then and I've been secretly in love with him since the first case which was 4 months ago.It feels like I've known him forever.Like he's the one in the dream I had.I even told him about my dream and he didn't think I was crazy.He understands me.Hes just...Well words can't describe how I feel.

Booth:Oh you got it bad.

Lara:I know...But I like the feeling.

Booth:I better meet this guy who makes my sister so happy.

Lara:I have no doubt you will.