Playboy - Yusoo

《 Playboy 》
▪︎ Yusoo

<Date wrote 6.08.2020>
<Date posted 6.08.2020>

Words: 1075 Words!

Content: Humour, Love, savageness..

PLAGIARISM IS CRIME 🚫⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisoo's POV:

The name is Kim Jisoo, I'm 20, go to green hill high school and live a normal happy life.

I have 3 of my best friends, Jennie Rose and Lisa and they're all taken but me, and I'm the oldest of them
👁💧👄💧👁

Though I prefer finding my true good lover myself.

"Hey Jisoo" _ Yuta. Out of all fucking boys the national playboy has for come. Fuck.

"Um yeah?" _ Jisoo. "I was wondering do you wanna hang out or something?" _ Yuta. Fuck yourself.

"Oh well, I'm quite busy no thanks.." I was about to leave when he grabbed my hand so I was facing him. "Are you sure you dont want to hang out with me? I can make it hot." If only I can wipe that smirk off.

"Oh.. no thanks.." I quickly let go of his grip and ran off to my part time job in the cafe I work at.

Yuta's POV:

Well Damn that was harder than i thought? Usually girls would die to be with me but not Jisoo.

No wonder she was in no relationship, shes probably really boring to be with.

I'll make sure by the end she'll whipped for me and be begging on her knees for me.

I was a bit thirsty so I went to the nearest cafe by me.

I entered and took my seat and noticed how girls were staring at me, obviously I gave a wink which left them squealing my name.

"Please my I order" I raised my hand and a waiter came. Hang on Kim Jisoo...?

Jisoo's POV:

Shit

"Hello sir, let me take your order." _ Jisoo. "Mhm how about your body, I can tell its tasty." _ Yuta.

"No sir... that's not appropriate here.. please can you order." _ Jisoo.

"Then let's go over to mine? We'll have a good fuck." _ Yuta. "Cut it out Yuta." I whispered in his ear.

"But I to be in you." _ Yuta. "Is there a problem here? How can I help?" Doyoung one of the waiters came to save the day.

"Cant you see I'm talking to my girlfriend?" Yuta. Bitch you did not. "We are not in a relationship Yuta." He then grabbed my waist making me sit on his lap.

"Yes we are." His voice suddenly goes low. "Let go!" I used all my strength to finally let go of him.

"Sir if your not going to order then Leave. And dont touch her." _ Doyoung. "Or what bitch." Yuta grabbed Doyoung's collar.

"Yuta stop please." I quickly grabbed Doyoung's hand and pulled him by my side. "Whatever your cafe is shit anyways." Yuta left with a bitchy attitude.

Ugh. Play boys really have an issue dont they.

(Next Day)

"Jisoo where is your homework?" Shit I forgot!.

"Oh um-" I got cut off. "Jisoo I think you dropped your homework, here anyways." He placed my 'homework' on the table and left to sit down.

Did Yuta Nakamoto just save me?

Rose and Lisa came in the class and waved at me "Wheres Jennie?" I mouthed. They shook there heads saying they didnt know.