Happy Birthday ~ Jaerose

《Couple things》
▪︎ Jaerose

<Date wrote 4.08.2020>
<Date posted 4.08.2020>

Words: 590

Content: Sweet, cute, adorable love :D

PLAGIARISM IS CRIME 🚫⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose's POV:

Yayyy its finally my birthday!! I'm finally 23!!

I got woken up from my boyfriend, Jaehyun, giving me birthday kisses, what a nice start.

I know Jaehyun is going to do something for me... I just got to wait... okay I'm sooo impatient!

"Hqppy Birthday Baby" _ Jaehyun. I giggled and hugged him with my sleepy eyes.

"Come on, time to get up, it's your birthday let's go somewhere." _Jaehyun

I jumped happily and ran to the bathroom to wash and change leaving Jaehyun laughing at her cuteness.

(Skip)

Jaehyun took me to the ice skating rink, because he knows how much I love ice skating.

The funny thing is when I was young I always ice skate which makes it easy for me to skate but Jaehyun would always land on his butt "Owie"

Next he took me to the movie theater and we watched a scary movie that I really wanted to watch! Though Jaehyun kept getting scared!!

Finally the last destination for today was the xxx restaurant. One of the poshest restaurants in the city.

I kept begging Jae to not go their and go somewhere cheaper but all he said was "ItS yOuR bIrThDaY We GOt To MaKe iT SpeCIal."

Well, I didnt want to go but I did want to try the food, the best part was he payed!..

We got home from the exciting day, just as I was about to go to sleep, Jaehyun came and gave me a HUGEEE teddy bear.

"Here this is for you, if you ever get lonely you can hug it!" "Woowww thank you Jaee this is so huge! You know what I'm calling him Jeffry :)"

He smiled and patted my head. "That's not all." He went over to one of the drawers and got a necklace handing over to me.

"Jaehyun.. why did you buy this.. it's so expensive..?" I asked. "No baby, I'll waste all my money for you, Well I saw you admiring this jewelry so I wanted to suprise you to today with it"

"Aww Jae thank you! Put it on for me." He turned me around so my back was facing him as he put the necklace on. "Beautiful"

"But that's not all..." "Jaehyun that's enough! You gave me alot of suprises." He chuckled and went over to the fridge and took a birthday cake.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to Rosie
Happy birthday to you!!"

My eyes became watery as I started crying. "Thank you so much Jae!!" He smiled and quickly placed the cake on the table opposite the bed leaving me confused. "That's not all, I got one last suprise!"

"Jaeeee that's so muchhh!!!" I looked so upset because the amount of money he wasted on me today.

"Mhm well... you kept saying that you really wanted a child for real..." I looked at him with a smirk. We finally get to do it!!

He smirked back and kissed me pationely.

"Happy birthday Chae"

(You all know what happens next)

9 months later

"Push Chaeyoung, PUSH THE BABY OUT." The doctor kept tell me.

Push...Push.....Push AHHH.

There came out my baby.

Jaehyun stood behind the window watching everything happen. He smiled happily, we finally got a child.

Jung Jiwoo, our daughter.

A/n- Simply story, Also I did no check over my work so any mistakes pls forgive me