My bully ~ Tenlisa

《My bully》
▪︎ Tenlisa

<Date wrote 26.07.2020>
<Date posted 26.07.2020>

Words: 925 🤭

Content: swearing, sweet, bit mean words, best friend love

PLAGIARISM IS CRIME 🚫⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones POV:

(Btw when I say baby Lisa for eg I mean like 5 Years old Lisa)

"Ow that hurts." Baby Lisa said. " I don't care." Baby Ten said. "You smelly nappy baby." Baby Lisa started crying because of what Baby Ten said.

"Hey TenTen wanna play with me." Baby Lisa asked Baby Ten. "Noo I dont play with loser girls, they smelly ewww." Baby Ten responded.

(Highschool)

Lisa's POV:

"Omggg Lisa ahhhhh" Minnie (From Gidle!) Said screaming her name down the corridor.

"What?" I asked her while we both were at my locker. "I'm finally dating Ten leeee AHHHH." I sighed in disappointment. Great.

"Arent you happy for meee!!" She asked still so happy. "Of course MinMin, if your happy I'm happy." I weakly responded.

She hugged me tightly. "I-I C-Cant breathe." I said basically suffocating.

"Hey baby," Ten walked in the scene holding Minnie's shoulder. "Heyyy Tennie!!"

Ten pulled her into a kiss leaving me literally 3rd wheeling them.

I left the love birds alone and entered my classroom. Ten and Minnie walked in behind.

Ten is known for the biggest and harshest bullies in the school. No one dared to mess with him. He had 3 main friends, Taeyong, Yuta and Jaehyun. They were all in a relationship but him.

Ten sat next to me which really pissed me. "You jealous LisLis?" He smirked at me. "What?! No."

"I see the jealousy I seee ITTT." Ten teased me. "WHOS TALKING IN MY CLASS?" Ten rose his hand.

"It was Lisa Miss! She made me watch porn its disgusting!!" I looked at Ten with anger. I could literally murder him on the spot.

"THATS IT LISA. GO TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE NOW." I sighed and got up from my seat and took a last look at Ten. He was smirking happily.

"Do you really have to go LiLi!" Minnie whined. "I'm sorry its probably the best Mins" I said back on a call with her "okay then, safe. journey!"

(Time skip 2 years)

America, Chicago.

I walked to my locker. It's been 2 years now since I settled in. "Heyy Lisa," I turned to see Jungkook, my new best friend.

"Oh hii!" "Class is starting soon okay?" I nodded in response.

Me and Jungkook have been good friends for the past couple of months so we made it official and called ourselves besties.

But he is gay with Taehyung so he will never fall for me. Which made me comfortable.

"Hello kids, so as you all know there is a new kid that will be joining us." New kid? I turned to Jungkook and he just shrugged at me.

The new boy walked in and I just wished for a fact that I can just move schools. Ten Lee is back.

I sighed heavily. "This is Ten Lee, please be nice to him and take good care, mhmm there you can sit next to Lisa. Wave your hand Lisa."

WHY WHY ME MISS??? WHYYY. I waved my hand with my face looking down at the desk.

Ten walked over and sat right next to me. "Missed me Babygirl?" I looked at him disgusted but just ignored him.

By the end of the class the teacher asked me to take care of Ten. Oh lord. I took ten and showed him everywhere in the new school. "Mhm i know you missed me dumbdumb." "No i didnt!" I snapped back at him.

He looked shocked but accepted my comeback.

No ones POV:

At the scene Jungkook came in. "Heyy LisLis how are you." Jungkook pulled me into a hug.

Ten watched the scene with a bitter shocked face. Lisa has changed over the years, he could tell, shes not the nice fragile shy girl. She become more confident and stronger now.

But no one ever dared to call Lisa the nickname 'LisLis' Since that was the nickname he gave for her.

His hands formed into a fist as they were talking. "Lisa we need to go." Ten snatched his hand and took her to a separate room and pinned her to the wall.

"What do you want Ten." Lisa said while fidgeting her way out. "Àre you and that Jungkook guy dating?" He asked. "What no! Hes gay now let go of me. Your hurning me TenTen!!" Ten immediately let go.

It's been around 10 years since she last called him his nickname.

He looked in her eyes while she was rubbing her wrist.

"I'm sorry Lisa." "Yeah whatever," she was about to walk away until Ten pulled her into his embrace.

"I'm sorry for bullying you all this time. I was in love with you Lisa. I only dated Minnie to piss you off. I promise I changed the day you left the school! I missed you alot." Lisa stood there.

Did he just confess to her? "I mean its okay if you dont accept, I understand." "Ten I dont want to be in a relationship until I'm comfortable, I will be friends with you but I swear to god that if you dare bully me again I'm going to get you"

Ten chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Okay then, let's go to the cafeteria, I wanna make some new friends."

I nodded and we headed to the lunch hall.

Lisa's POV:

I just cant believe that my bully had suddenly changed for me.