Dance Duet - Tenlisa

《Dance Duet》
▪︎ Tenlisa

<Date wrote 31.07.2020>
<Date posted 31.07.2020>

Words: 819

Content: Sweet, cute, adorable love :D

PLAGIARISM IS CRIME 🚫⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones POV:

"Lisa please come to my office," Mr CEO of YG called. (idk his name).

"Yes sir," Lisa bowed exactly 90°. "Since we have been keeping you here for a long long time we've decided for you to do a duet with someone."

"Oh thanks, may I ask who? Is it Jennie?" "No, one of your good friends Ten,."

"Oh Tenn!! Yess it's been a while since we danced on stage together! Yes I cant wait."

"Good training starts tomorrow so get ready." "Yes sir!" Lisa bowed again and walked out of the office happily.

I cant wait to see you again, it's been a while.

(Next day)

Ten's POV:

Damn this place is so huge. I swear I might get lost in here.

I walked with my little bag everywhere until I found what was the dance practice room?

As I peeked through the door there I saw the music being played and my best friend, Lisa dancing to the music.

Taemin's - Move

Taemins song? Since when did she start listening to him?

No ones POV:

Ten's attitude got the best of him and he joined her dancing. At first Lisa gave him the 'what the hell' look but then got comfortable and danced until the end.

Clap clap

Lisa and Ten's head moves to the sound that was made. "Well done kids anyways, as you both know we want you to do a dance collab at mm2020," Mr CEO of YG announces

"You 2 are probably the best kpop dancers in the industry which is why we chose you, so dont let us down." Mr CEO of SM says.

Both of the main dancers nod their heads as they were handed the dance they were covering.

"So I guess let's get starting." Ten smiled.

(Skip)

"Oh.my.god." Lisa panted trying to catch her breath. "I'm the best dancer in the group but I've never found this step hard!"

"Haha it's a ballet move I guess, anyways I guess I need to get going now, make sure you practice." Ten says as he got up.

They both waved their goodbyes and waited for the next day.

(Next dayy)

Squad OT4

Yong

Oooo I've heard our Ten boi is gonna collab ehhh

Jae

Who?

Yuta

I think Lisa

Ten

Yh

Yong

Dont catch feelings

Yuta

He wont end up like you and Jennie dumbass

Yong

Cruel

Jae

Have fun Ten LeeEeeE

Ten

You guys are the pain in the ass.

"BOOOO" "AHHHHH OMG LISA I SWEAR TO GOD." Ten jumped from his seat.

"Did the little baby get scared? Do I need to get some tissuesss?" Lisa teases. "No" Ten lightly punched Lisa's shoulder.

"Come on let's practice, we are going to perform in 2 days!!"

(Skip)

"Ten lift me gently," he does what she says and lifts her. "3.2.1 LET GO!,,, that's right." Ten panted. "Your so heavy." They both chuckled though Lisa was a bit offended.

(Next day)

"Ten we've been practising over and over again, I'm pretty sure I remember EVERYTHING, trust me." Lisa said. "I know I know but I feel like we are missing something big?"

She looked at him confused but noticed how he was looking straight onto your lips. "If you wanna do it, you can do it, no ones stopping you."

Ten smirked as he leaned over and kissed her pationely. After seconds of the sweet moment he soonly broke the contact "Kiss, kiss is what we need. In the end so we can make the fans go crazy." She nodded in response.

(Day of mma2020)

"Omg isn't that BTS? Lovd you so bad Love you so bad ohhhhhh." Lisa sang along with the song. "Ummm that's why they kept you as a rapper." Ten laughed.

"As if you can do better?" Lisa Challanging him. "I'm a main Vocolist sweety." Lisa pouted as she just got defeated.

"Omggg guys good luck" Jennie came running. "Yeah, break leg." Cheered Taeyong. "You guys are amazing!!" Complemented Rosie.

They both thanked their friends for supporting them.

"Next up Lisa and Ten with there cover dance!"

"Its time Lis" "Its now or never."

(Btw that's the cover dance)

They were dancing and singing flawlessly until the ending was almost reaching.

Finally as the ending came Ten pulled Lisa's head into a kiss.

"Wowww Lisa and Ten kissed?"
"Are they dating."
"So beautiful!"
"Wait I thought they both were gay?"
"Woo 2020 couple!!"
"BEST THAI DUETT!"

Shouts were coming everywhere. They both knew they did a good job. "You did well Lis." "So did you TenTen." "Until we meet again." Ten stretched his arm so he can shake hers. "Until we meet again Ten."

(A/n- didnt double check it so sorry for mistakes, please tell me so I can edit thankss!!)