Meet ? and The Secret Caller!

My Crazy Life As A Teenager

                                                    Meet ? and The secret caller!

I want to tell you that the new character is my friend's Oc not mine. I always add her because she does the same too. I will make up more Oc in the future, but only to help the story line. That's all, now to the story!                                                                                                                                               ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I meet all the Akatsuki, but one. When I walked out to get my bag, I saw something green, but thought it was a plant. Until, it jumped out! I scream and punch it. I open my eyes to see it isn't a plant. You know sometimes that you close your eyes when you scream. Because you don't want to know what it is. Even how badly chosen the choice is. It was a huge overgrown fly-trap that had arms and legs?! But what caught my eyes was "it" (I going to call him it because Hula don't know who he is) had a jacket that had the gang's symbol. "Who are you?" I ask curiously looking up and down at "it". "I'm-we are Zetsu" Zetsu said changing voices. "That fly trap is sure weird". "I rather be with a real fly trap". "I can't blame you. But he's a part of the Akatsuki, so can you really think that seeing someone like this in the Akatsuki isn't odd?" "True." They both said at the same time. "Sooo Zetsu….how long have you been there?" I said almost strutting. "I been here for the whole time"Zetsu said acting like it was nothing.

Okay. What a creep. I slowly back up and ran down stairs. I almost fell down the stairs from exhaustion. The school has big windows that reach up the celling and to the floor. I saw my bag from the stairs and ran to it. I open the doors to outside and run for my bag. I picked it up and I look in it. I checked EVERY inch of the bag to make sure it didn't have anything stolen. I put on my shoulder and sighed. "Hi!"? Said. I jump and look back. "Hi Sadoson" I said. Sadoson wore a shirt that was white. It has the strap that looks like she is wearing another shirt under it. The sleeves didn't connect to the shirt. It looks like it was cut off and left only enough to make it look good. Black and gray leggings and a skirt that was a jeans skirt, that stop at the middle of her thigh. The heels were navy and 6 inches tall. Silver hair that is tied up and goes all the way to her ankles. "Sadoson what are you doing here?" I ask. "I'm here because…I'm just here." Sadoson said kind of embarrass. "So you came here just to scare the living shit out of me for no REASON!" I yelled so loud that the birds flew away. "Calm down calm down." Sadoson said waving her hands in front of me. "I have to go anyway Sadoson." I said leaving. "Hey wait! I didn't come here to get stuck alone!" Sadoson said running as fast she can in heels. "Sadoson, why don't you just stop wearing heel that are 6 inches tall, I'll think you will run faster if you do." I yell from the stairs before running up. I still don't get it. Why the Akatsuki meeting room or whatever has to be on the third floor! In 4 inch heels and climbing up to the third floor is not fun.

I finally got up there to the room. I saw Sasori making something, is that a doll? "Hey Sasori! What are you making?" I said walking in the room. "A puppet." He said. The "puppet" had black hair and brown eyes. White clothes on and red boots. What made it weird that "It" looked like a girl? A girl that looks like a model. What a pervert he is. "So, when did you start making puppets?" I said looking at him. "After my parents were killed." Sasori said not even making eye contact to me. I took a chair and sat next to him. "Can I ask how they got killed?" I asked as nice I could. I couldn't blame him if he didn't. It's was probably even more heart breaking if you love them so much. "There were on a business trip, there were going to be gone a month. I got watch by my grandma when they were gone. Two months past and no sign of them or no letters too. My grandma just told me that they were going to be there longer because of work. One night was going to bed, but I hear someone say that they were killed in a plane accident. There were coming home, but it crashed landing. No one was saved from that accident. My grandma taught me how to make puppets after that night. That's when I started." Sasori said with no emotion in it. That's sad when you didn't get to know that your parents dead. "Oh. Sorry I asked." I said not making eye contact. "It's okay" He said then he looks at me. I look back of course. We just kept staring at each other. "Hula!". I look behind me and I see Konan. "Yo!" I said making a peace sign. "I want to show you the Akatsuki base!" Konan said running up to me. I got up and said to Sasori "See you later "Doll Boy"!". I walked over to Konan.

We walked to the first floor and went straight. I didn't notice that the ceilings weren't office ceilings like most of them. They were a light blue, It made it look nice since the windows are so big. We walk to her car, it was a pretty nice car too. It looks like a racing car to me how it's made. It took about 10 minutes to get there. The house was a big two level house. My phone suddenly rang. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey."

Cliffhanger! I made over 1,000 words! I'm glad too! I'm going to use this week to write my new story so, but I got this week's story down. Why I say that Saturday is a new because I started this story on a Saturday. I'm going to put it up here, then put it on Youtube. Bye!

~thewolfofwords

Words: 1,020