I never that class could be fun.

My Crazy Life as a Teenager

                                                     Chapter 2

                                 I never thought class could be fun.                                                      

                                           I don’t own Naruto!

                                                                                                                                              She has blond hair and looks like she is in her 30’s. The other one looked like the same age and both skinny, but she had black hair that was shoulder length. The principle had ponytails that lad on her back and looked like it went to her hips. Then I saw a pig? It was dressed up and picked up by the black haired woman. There expressions was totally different from each other, one had a smile while the other a thinking face on and serious. This city called Konaha is weird, but I liked it.  Everyone had a different personally and no one acted like the other. “So your Hula Nani right?” the blond woman said. “Yes” I replied. “My name is Tsuande and my attendant Shizune” Tsuande said pointing to Shizune. “If you see a guy with silver silk back hair. Tell me and drag him here!” She said with a death glare, man, she knew how to glare! It felt like she was staring in my soul and it didn’t feel good! I don’t get this scared, but I did! I got up and stopped before opening the door. “I’ll catch the silver hair bastard for you Tsuande” I said then started walking out. When I looked back she was smirking like it was nothing.  

I almost forgot when she was glaring at me. She gave me my schedule of classes. First was History A first floor, second was Algebra S second, Lunch, Math D third, Gym S first, Lecture C second, finally Music A first.

Key code:

A= amateur or regular. S=Highest. D= almost as S but less complicated. C= Halfway as good.

So, are you good in Algebra?” Akuma ask. That’s Akuma she is like my inner but devil inner. “So do you think your better?” Tenshi ask. That is also my other inner but my angel like inner but I don’t see it. They always fight but I ignore them I yelled out aloud once because they were fighting, and I went to detention. I cussed them out like it was nothing. Well I need to go to class and it saids it is on the first floor, so it should be close. I walked in and there I saw the idiot that Tsuande wanted me to get. I have to do that at lunch because it will be troublesome to do it here. When I looked at the teacher he had a surgery mask on and a book a called “Make-Out Series” this guy is a pervert! Most kids in this class looked like 16 expect the guys that were all close together, they look like 17. I knew that were in a group because they were wearing the same symbol  red clouds. It was a tattoo or a shirt that had it on it or a ring anything but they were a gang. But there was a girl in group next a guy with a LOT of piecing on his face.  “Class, this is your new student. Welcome her.” All the kids said hi or hey but one didn’t. “Hey bitch nice to see you” I twitched at him saying that. I was the silver hair guy, I know why Tsuande didn’t like him. “He’s hot Hula! Why don’t you just ignore what he said and be friends?” “Baka, I don’t think she is. But I can’t blame Hula ignoring you” There they go. “Hula you can sit in any empty sit” He said, I didn’t know if he had a smile on or not. The only seat is in the middle of the gang. FUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Well, I guess so. I went to sit down, put my bat next to me and got my books. The next the minute I get hit by a piece of paper by the “guy”. “Hey, my name is Hidan. So you really think you can really take on Konaha High?”  “Matter of fact I do.” “Feisty one. I like it, it makes you look hot” Hell yeah it does!” Akuma yelled. She read it. I hate when Akuma does that. When I threw it back to him it got caught by a red-haired dude. I think his eyes were brown but I’m not sure. He smirked at it then wrote something in it. He threw it at Hidan in the face I almost laugh my ass off but didn’t. He looked at the red haired guy and had a really-dude-really face on. I guess he wrote something on their only Hidan could see. It made me really couregous what he wrote and mad, he could have wrote something perverted. I mean REALLY perverted. Well if I want good grades, I need to work.

                                                                 3 hours later    

Finally the bell rang I guess that means lunch. I hate that I have to go down stairs just for lunch and I’m going to put away my bat in my car. Wow, I a lot of people must like lunch, if they are rushing like that. Wait, I see Hidan and the other guys. I knew they were a gang. I rush to catch up, but I lost them. I guess I go put my bat up.

Hi guys! I got more then 500+ words like I said. I really worked on this one. I hoped you liked this! Bye!

words:912

~Thewolfofanime