Meeting The Akatsuki

My Crazy Life as a Teenager

                                                      Chapter 3

                                                Meeting the Akatsuki

*sigh* Why do I get stuck alone on my first day! I’m just glad I know the first floor well. I got lucky to put my car close to the school building or I’ll be screwed! I got pocky, pudding, ramen, and car keys. I always forget my car keys. I think my mind thinks my car won’t get hacked or something.

                                                            Normal POV 

Hula remembered that is near History class. She finally found it and saw a microwave to cook her ramen. She went outside to under a Sakura tree.

                                                                Hula Pov 

I’m glad its spring because I can sit under a Sakura tree and eat my ramen and relax. I really don’t like instant ramen, but it is better than nothing.

The leaves started to fall and it was beautiful sight. I was amazed at it. I never saw them fall or remember it. The only time she saw Sakura trees when they were about to die. “Hey!”? Said. I jumped up. “Hi, I’m Konan and you’re Hula right?” A girl with blue hair and mostly wearing black and converses. She had ring on her right middle finger that said: 白 (bya, "white"). Its color is white “Yeah I am” I smile. “Well come with me!” Konan smiles. She pulls me and begins to drag me. “Hey! Wait, what about my bag?!” I try to let go but her hand starts to fall asleep. “Why does it start to fall asleep now?!” I pull and struggle, but nothing happens. I’m still being drag to somewhere I don’t know about. They finally stop I bump into to Konan. “Konan, why did you drag me here?” I ask and tugs on her shirt. “Well, this is the Akatsuki” She says with a smile, but I don’t get it. “I am a part of the Akatsuki.

    I want to show you them” She says pulling me with her again. I didn’t pull or struggle, I just look at them like an idiot. “Oh, hey Hidan” I wave with a poker face on. “You don’t seem happy to see me bitch?” Hidan smirks at the sentence.  “I don’t, you got a problem with it bastard?” I also had a smirk. I just beat him at his on game. “Ok, I didn’t drag Hula for no reason (Hula: you better not!). I came here to you guys to introduce your selves’” Konan says glaring too. None of them looks amused to do that. “I’m Itachi” He wore the gang symbol, but it was a jacket and a ring that said “朱 (shu, "vermilion," "scarlet")” on his right ring finger, the color is red. Hidan also a jacket with no shirt. Yeah, NO shirt.   His ring says 三 (san, "three"), It color is orange. “I’m Pein, the gang’s leader” A guy with orange hair and A LOT of piercings on his face. So that’s the guy Konan was siting next too! He had the gang symbol as a tattoo on his wrist. On his right thumb was a ring that said,零 (rei, "zero").Its color is purplish-grey. “Tobi! Over there is Dei-sempai!” A dude that wears a mask, but childish? Wow, I didn’t know the world was so weird. He wore a sweatshirt with the gang symbol with an orange background.  Tobi was pointing to a..girl? “Are you a girl or what?” I said pointing to “her” with the most confused face on. “I NOT A GIRL! MY NAME ALSO DEIDARA!” He said with a red face. His emotions were mix with anger and embarrassment. Everyone started laughing, some fell to their knees laughing. Deidara has a shirt on with the gang symbol on with no sleeves. He had a ring on his right index finger that said: 青 (Ao, shō, "blue," "green"). Its color is teal.  I do have to say his fashion sense was good. “Kakuzu” A guy with a mask on but only covering his face. He had the gang symbol as tattoo on his shoulder blade. “Kisame” A guy with blue skin and… gills? He wore a shirt with the gang symbol, but had sleeves. His ring was on his left ring finger that said: 南 (nan, "south").Its color is yellow. Finally “Sasori” Hey wait! Wasn’t it him who wrote something in the piece of paper?! Yep, his eyes were brown. He wore his ring on his left thumb: 玉 (gyoku, "jewel," "ball," also the black king in shogi). Its color is purple.  He wore a jacket with the gang symbol on it. This is going to be a very interesting school year.

Hi! I don’t know if you I’m going to do a update every week, but I’ll try my best. I’m trying to do a new story for my account on youtube, my account is thewolfstarfire.  I was about to give up on telling you about how they look. That’s all for now! Hope you enjoyed!! BYE!!!!

~thewolfofanime